• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
LOL - Strong issues broseph, what could you possibly have in common with a 16yo? coloring books?

I liked to fuck and she liked being fucked. Pretty much it. Only dated her cos she was bangin hot and all my mates were jealous. Actual the only reason. Haha. Was fun tho

does not like girls being used for sex.

of any age.

damnit

what is wrong with you men? lol

how do you decipher who's 'just sex' and who's relationship material?? Do you even KNOW that at the beginning?

Yes, you do know that at the beginning if they're relationship or just a fuck and chuck. It's not guys fault's either, don't make it so easy. Actually.....

Here's an idea 'girls' read a fucking book and have something interesting to say so maybe a guy will stay with you for longer then what it takes for him to make happy times over your face, which you'll let him the first time you meet him because you're insecure and having nothing else to contribute.

End KungFooGoo rant/

It's all just sex at the beginning. But for me, she's gotta be hot and a good girl. I don't like smokers, drugos or just chicks who are badasses or punk. Hell no. Feminine, petite and fun personality, of course.

lmao

it's been a very long time since I let anyone make 'happy time' over my face....if ever actually. lololol

Everyone should read more, and sex a little less while they're so young!

faaark I wasn't even interested in boys until I was 19.
And HE was a big mistake lolol

I can't imagine I would have been ready for anything remotely sexual at 16 or even 17 or 18 for that matter.

I was all about the books lololol

Fuckin hate how all girls show you someone they want you to see at the beginning, but the more you get to know them the more you see the real them. It's false advertising!

feminine, petite and fun personality....

and she's gotta be hot....and a good girl.

So how long does a 'good girl' wait before having sex? Or does this not matter anymore?

lol

Yeah, its bullshit. Or they wait to bring the 'crazy' out... And im not talking about the good crazy either like "oh...i've kinda got this rape fantasy" <---- True story of the ex of KungFooGoo. Nice girl..... nice girl....

Lol SO many girls have the rape fantasy huh. Lol. It's classic. Just like being dominated. I don't class a good girl by waiting to sleep with me either Bella. I game. So im gunning for it from the get go.

lol unleash the crazy? lolol

Goo how old was your last gf? And how old are you?

She was a year older. I'm a tender age of 21 now. l was.... 18-19 at the time.

Lol SO many girls have the rape fantasy huh. Lol. It's classic. Just like being dominated. I don't class a good girl by waiting to sleep with me either Bella. I game. So im gunning for it from the get go.

I think it's a little more common then l thouht it would be. It started out kind of weird though, she'd be like oh l bet you cant beat me in an arm wrestle... then it wen't to oh l bet you cant pick me up... then l bet l could beat you in wrestling... Then before l knew it your basically throwing them across the room and gorilla fucking them in a corner....