• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
No. I'm saying dating involves more than just fucking. Actually hanging out and doing shit. Young girls piss me off. Old girls are boring as hell.

I resent that last statement!!! lolol

Let us not generalise...?????

Coaltrain, I am not boring?

But I would kill you, anew, every single day ;)

lolol

Haha. What kinda music you listen to?
If you had 300 play money, what shops would you like to spend it.
Answer these truthfully.

All music, cept country. There is no converting me! lol

300 play money? The Sex Shop, The Oil Factory (massage), Victoria Secret lingerie, The Butcher

lololol

True story :p

True!!

I would buy an interesting toy ;)
Invest in massage oil I can mix pure for specific reasons (beautiful!)
Victoria Secret, not for the lingerie per say, but there is a slip, see through type material with lacey bits on it that I like? lolol (purely selfish purchase)
And the butcher? Well fuck, you HAVE to have a good cut of meat!! Hellooooooo, I thought YOU of all people would understand this!!!!

lololol

Whatev's! :D

16 is the age of consent Goo lol

Coaltrain won't be meeting Bubba in the slammer just yet lolol

Kungfoogoo knows that if the female is over 16 and the male is under 18 then yes, it is legal. If the male is over 18 however, that's fucking illegal in Australia.

/lawyered

Actually Goo, the age of consent is 16 - regardless of whether you're consenting to sex with another 16yo or a 25yo?

I work in child protection, trust me - the only way we can ever charge someone with carnal knowledge, is if the younger party states that the/or 'a' sexual act occured before the age of consent (which is 16)

IF it did, then the older party may very well find themselves on the sex offender registry and be prosecuted for carnal knowledge.

But if the younger party is over the age of 16 -the age of her/or his partner is irrelevant.

They've consented.

The end.

....That sounds like bullshit to me, so a 30 year old can fuck the shit out of a 16 year old child still in high school and it's legal?

Brb trawling highschools for a new girlfriend
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjVHiMWvYeHp72MjmdZU5Kebv2boK_0-unNlMxdybkqWJAk0Qi
images

Well the age of consent, has been set at 16 years of age. So yes, essentially a 16yo can consent to have sex with anyone they want?

Another 16yo, a 32yo...whatever.

We get calls all the time from girls parents usually, furious that their daughters are sleeping with their 30yo boyfriends. But unless they can prove that it's been an abuse of power (i.e. priest, teacher, sporting coach, seducing a young person - in which case they could be charged with 'rape' NOT carnal knowledge)

then it's legit.

It's like the age of alcohol consumption. It's 18. An 18yo can go clubbing and get solidly smashed and wake up in a brothel with a swollen penis and no eyebrows.
No crime has been committed - although we have had parents calling us because they wanted to press charges!!

Against whom??
He's 18. He's allowed to drink. He's allowed to go to a brothel. He's allowed to get an STD if he's dumb enough.

Ages are set to create parametres.

Now whether something is 'morally' right - is another matter.

The law rarely benchmarks from a moral perspective.

....That's fucking retarded and KungFooGoo loves Anarchy.

Pretty sure strip clubs / brothels aren't meant to keep serving you if you are "solidly smashed" though. l know that's true in America and you can call your credit card agent and dispute the charges if you tell them you got black out drunk and don't remember anything (KungFooGoo is going to America next year and checked that shit out) Please feel free to tell me otherwise but l won't be able to reply for a while as l will be borderline raping a 16 year old child while she's meant to be in her 10th grade english class.

lololol

don't know about a credit card reimbursement for drunk sex mate...you've done the research on that one thought by the sounds of it! lol

The age of consent, when I was growing up, was 18.
They lowered it some years ago, to 16.

The simple fact is, young people have sex. And 'rape' is another matter entirely - that implies no consent was given and you took sex forcibly.

You will be meeting Bubba in the penetentiary! lolol

And it is likely, that most first time customers of a brothel, are actually inhebriated - they refuse service? lol Who knows, I doubt it.

If I was a working girl, an insanely drunk 18yo would be an ideal customer. He'd pass out before anything happened and you'd just wake him up and tell him he was sensational.

Money exchanged - your job is done? lol

I think, from a legislative perspective - the moral part of the argument is for the parents to address. Raise your child well with an open-minded and realistic approach to life - so they're not giving it away to every bloke when they turn 16? So they're not passing out with hookers at 18?

It comes down to instilling enough self confidence in your children, so that they know, intrinsically, that they deserve far better than that.

Unfortunately, there is no sanction on parenthood.

And in my field of work, I can concede, that many 'parents' fail dismally.

But, you can't legislate everything can you?

Good luck in the states - wear a condom! lol

If KungFooGoo accidentally knock a girl up and she has a baby girl... If that girl turns 16 and some 30+ year old bangs her KungFooGoo would do everything in his power to physically impair him for the rest of his pathetic life.

lol

Goo would raise his daughter to respect herself enough that she won't be giving it away at 16 to some perverted 30yo bloke?

this, I know ;)

I also like the ones with daddy issues. But nah come on. Girls at that age are just into experimenting and being thrashed out. I was just providing a service.