• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ever met anyone that you met online?

Either he's

1) Persuing other options
2) a Current inmate in a state prison
3) A nigerian scammer playing the long game
4) Nowhere near as attractive as his pictures and scared
5) Happily married and playing games online
6) A women pretending to be a man
7) 12 years old
8) A computer virus

9) mentally unstable/psycopath

Well done Bradders! 16?????? farrrk!

Yeah we chatted on the net for a couple of years and met up when I was on holiday here... Went about life for a few years about 2006ish we got back in contact just hit it off again 6 years later married, house and too many animals lol we.both needed that life exp before we go together did long distance for about 18 months while I finished uni in NZ

Either he's

1) Persuing other options
2) a Current inmate in a state prison
3) A nigerian scammer playing the long game
4) Nowhere near as attractive as his pictures and scared
5) Happily married and playing games online
6) A women pretending to be a man
7) 12 years old
8) A computer virus

lol agree

9) mentally unstable/psycopath

Agree!

Yeah we chatted on the net for a couple of years and met up when I was on holiday here... Went about life for a few years about 2006ish we got back in contact just hit it off again 6 years later married, house and too many animals lol we.both needed that life exp before we go together did long distance for about 18 months while I finished uni in NZ

Awwwwww be still my beating heart! A success story!! :p Cuuuuuute xoxo

I've met over 1100+ people online over the years, since 1997.

Back in the early days of Mirc32 chatrooms
#gold-coast
#brisbane
#cars

They were some good channels on oz.org and Austnet.

Irc really died in the ass around 2001 though.

depends what they are after, if its just a good shag, no problems as long as the kids are at school

Just have to watch out for the single mums after a meal ticket, who don't want to use protection.

oi!

lol

I'm a single parent and I don't need or want anything off anyone, thank you very much.

You lads are harrrrrshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

Someones feeling better ?

You're after a handsome, currently getting fit ,single 40 year old guy ? :p

(will be in Brisbane the week before october long weekend ;) )

Online they can reel u in and see past the craziness hoping u see past it but in real life wouldn't get past the first meet up

cheers Trent

And I would imagine it doesn't go past the first meet up if that ever eventuated either? mwahaha

You're 'cheers Trent' sig at the end of that just cracked me up :D

Just for the record, there are nutters of both genders on online dating sites. It aint all rainbows and camping in the male department either!

I went on THE worst date of my life about two years ago with a really good looking guy - conversation was like pulling teeth, it was SO painful I wanted to knife myself lol

He walked me home after about an hour, because I made some bullshit excuse to get out of there. And did the "I had a really nice time tonight" speech, in my head all I was thinking was "OMG, were we on the same date????"

Then he went for the open mouth lunge and titty grab......:eek:

Really?

This is how it's done these days?

It's an amusing dinner party story today...but at the time, I was....incredulous. lol

last one I went on I got told off for not bringing flowers and chocolates and I thought we were just having a chat over a coffee
(met online)

yep.
Another common first date question in Sydney from some women
how much do you earn

People ask that outright?

omg :eek:

I ask the 'what do you do?' question, but I am genuinely interested in what they do for a crust. I find what people decide to do for a career quite fascinating in general actually.

But how much do you earn???? lmao

How do you even react to that?

So rude.