• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

UFC vids

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
anyone have a good source for ufc youtube clips/vids,..don't say youtube lol

anyone have a good source for ufc youtube clips/vids,..don't say youtube lol

The UFC have very tight control over what they release in free format (which is basically nil). You can't see a great deal of fight action on YouTube cos you have to go to their website and pay for vids from 'the vault'. It's opposite to boxing, where there is heaps on YouTube.

When I got hooked on it about 4 years ago, I'd hire DVDs of all the big main events...circa UFC 40.

I've since discovered other ways to see them on a more timely basis...and free. TPB.

yep just as i figured , time to set sails to the bay and fire up the clients

If you're lucky enough to have a CIVIC video near you like me, you can hire every UFC event DVD from about UFC 50 onwards.

They also have the UFC Greatest 100 Fights, which is the title that got me into this sport back in early 2010. Absolutely ESSENTIAL viewing by anyone getting into it now (Admin!!) ;)

Know your history...

don't have a civic vid , we did have one but it closed down ,got vid ezy and blockbusters so will head down there and check them out

just need to find my vid lib cards and hope i don't have any outstanding fees , been years since i last borrowed a vid or dvd

They also have the UFC Greatest 100 Fights, which is the title that got me into this sport back in early 2010. Absolutely ESSENTIAL viewing by anyone getting into it now (Admin!!) ;)

Know your history...

I saw this and just went, OMG, how the HELL did I not know about this for the last 5 years+ !?!!?! Now I can't miss one, and lots of my mates are coming along too.

I've caught up now... :D