• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

UFC - congo v barry fight

2.gif

3.gif

5.gif

6.gif

7.gif

God Damn.

It shit's me when they start ground and pound when clearly his lights are out.

Hahah watched it last night, wow, yeah what a comeback, funniest fight in a while.

Now time to find a 132...

Congo was lucky in this fight as some refs would of stopped it especially after he couldnt stand up.

Credit to the ref as he was consistent and didnt stop the fight when barry got knocked down and waited for a few g&p hits.

Yeah,I think that It is the funniest fight I have ever seen up till now.Hope so you people too enjoy this fight.
Hope that we shall see some more action drama Soon...

chicago weight loss

Last edited:
Pat Barry got a bit cocky in this fight. There's one point where he had Kongo in trouble and you can see him walking towards Kongo with arms down by his side, no defense, looked kinda arrogant....then bam, lights knocked out.

I've seen that before with Barry. He packs a seriously powerful punch, but does dumb cocky things to let himself down.