• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pro Hormones

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
has anyone used these?
If so
Which ones (brands, compounds)?
What were the results?
Did you follow any PCT protocol?
Any side effects?
Would you use again, why, why not?

If you haven't used before,
Would you consider?
Is so which ones?

This is not a steroid v PH thread.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Ok I will list what I have used:

I have done 2 x 11-oxo cycles - found this to be a great compound for leaning up and you will get NO shut down with this and does not effect the liver at all - so no need to cycle support supplements with this product - both times I have run 6 tabs a day for 5 weeks with a PCT of Reversitol - again no need to use anything like Nolva or Clomid for this product.

I have also done 1 cycle of hdrol - 5 weeks cycle - 50-75mg a day for 5 weeks - Reversitol pct again - again not really need nolva and clomid due to it being a very light compound and again does not effect the liver so much but recommed to use support supplements which I did.

No side effects on any of the cycles.

Might do a d-zine cycle in the next few months:

On Cycle:
D-Zine = 30/30/30/30/30
Cycle assist

PCT:
Nolva = 20/20/20/20

Joel,
How come you did not take an OTC AI?

Mate to be honest I didnt feel I needed it after the 11-oxo cycles.

I did use Activate Xtreme after hdrol though - forgot to mention.

Will use an AI with d-zine if I run it - have not worked out which one yet...maybe just Activate Xtreme again...solid product.

Superdrol back in the day a few times 20/20/20/30 (30 felt like crap)
pct clom 50/50/50/50

Had a few mates who have run Mdrol (superdrol clone) with Tren e (tren clone lol) crazy results but like you said felt like shit lol

Why do people use PH?

Not turning it into steroid VS ph, genuinely curious.

Avaliablilty? Price? No needles? Think they are safer?

Why do people use PH?

Not turning it into steroid VS ph, genuinely curious.

Avaliablilty? Price? No needles? Think they are safer?

A mix of avaliablilty/price and why not..if they are there then use them.

From what I have seen all this stuff is more expensive and harder to het them actual stuff.

Joel the same can be said for orals... You probably got more of a boost from the nolvadex anyway..

From what I have seen all this stuff is more expensive and harder to het them actual stuff.

Joel the same can be said for orals... You probably got more of a boost from the nolvadex anyway..

You could do a PH cycle for about $200-$300 bucks.

What do you mean same could be said for orals - sorry man what are you refering to??

My superdrol cycle including pct cost $140. Gained 7kgs dropped 1% of bodyfat and kept 6 kgs after pct.

Depending on whos selling it - you could def still do a cycle for around that price...of course since the US ban of alot of products prices have gone up.

Im not going to talk prices - but in some cases (bought from the right places) you can buy upto 3-5 cycles for the $200-$250 mark not including support/pct.

You have to remember that Mdrol is a steroid so your going to get alot out of it....I think some ppl think because ph's can still be bought legally that they are safe...this is not the case.

Last edited:
Depending on whos selling it - you could def still do a cycle for around that price...of course since the US ban of alot of products prices have gone up.

You have to remember that Mdrol is a steroid so your going to get alot out of it....I think some ppl think because ph's can still be bought legally that they are safe...this is not the case.

Yeah the prices now are inflated a fair bit (allot of clones around). I liked the gains, I compare it to an anadrol cycle but without the bloat. Plus gains where a bit more easier for me to hold onto after pct.

Joel I mean people think that pro hormones are not drugs therefore I'm not taking drugs or using" steroids" I'm using a product like "no xplod"...

Point is ( not that I condone it) but why not do use
Dbol instead?

Joel I mean people think that pro hormones are not drugs therefore I'm not taking drugs or using" steroids" I'm using a product like "no xplod"...

Point is ( not that I condone it) but why not do use
Dbol instead?

Well u would never run a dbol only cycle to start with and 2 I think alot of ppl use prohormones as an intro into using those sorts of things.

Ph's such as hdrol and 11-oxo are very mild but still draw great results - nowhere near the harshness of running a dbol cycle lol.

Yes steroids are easy to get but so are ph's - alot of which are alot cheaper and alot milder than steroids.

They have over the counter AI's here?
What are they?

I'd like to add that I have ran 40mg of dbol for 6 weeks with 50mg of anadrol for those first two weeks along side the dbol and I got zero side effects. My testosterone didn't get shut down until the 5th and 6th week also. I've noticed that people tend to either be vulnerable to sides or they tend not to get them. Gyno is easily prevented by running 100mg of B6 every day also. For PCT I just ran 14 days of tamoxifen at 20mg a day. Gained 10lbs after the water had gone away and I was a little leaner. Deadlift went up 40kg and my cycling vastly improved.

Last edited: