• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pro Hormones

I've used none. Why use PH when for the cost of them the so called gains are not long term and the side effects are just as negative if not more than most AAS especially on the liver.

Look at it like this, you are paying the same price for PH as you do ASS and you get similar SIDE EFFECTS yet you get 1/4 of the gains if you are lucky. Plus they are only for the short term. Makes no sense.

Better off using peptides or just doing the 'hard stuff'! I know I'd rather spend my cash on getting 'gains' that are lasting..........

Just my opinion but each to their own :)

Last edited:
Steroid gains are not lasting unless you keep taking them.

Ph's are a fair bit cheaper than real gear.

i got some decent size and strength gains from 1-t tren, no side effects, doesnt affect liver, no jabbing needles. thisisrealife.jpg

ive used super dmz 2.0...got reasonable gains was 180bux for 8 week cycle 4 on and 4 pct....

Plenty of stacks around locally.... are these sorts of PTC's good enough though? Or better off with nolva/clomid?

i had it imported from the states.... no issues...although i was worried they wouldnt make it but a few mates of mine have also done this stack and no issues getting it in also

i had it imported from the states.... no issues...although i was worried they wouldnt make it but a few mates of mine have also done this stack and no issues getting it in also
Just luck I guess, it's like Russian roulette though. Be careful.