• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pro Hormones

You say you aren't after mass yet you stacked anadrol and dbol together. There are better options for endurance then methylated aas. EQ comes to mind

I couldn't get hold of equipoise

Why, because;
A- your too young, and B- you obviously did zero research as to what you were doing.

An oral only cycle is a stupid idea, yet alone stacking 2 of the harshest mass building orals out there.

Plenty of people stack anadrol and dbol at the doses that I have done. I've yet to see a single case of anyone getting liver damage or troubles at the doses that I was doing for the length. I did plenty of research. Literally thousands of people have done the exact same cycle that I did so why do you never hear about people having trouble on it? It takes years and years of abuse to get liver damage it's not something that can happen over a 6 week period (2 weeks of them actually together), especially at the doses I was taking.

However, I have seen plenty of people having trouble with these new "legal" pro-hormones. I actually know someone personally that took pro-hormones and on his 3rd week of a standard dose woke up in the night throwing up and kept pissing brown he was that dehydrated. I can find out exactly what he ran if you want. But I don't see how taking a cycle that many people have had success with without any harmful effects using drugs that have been extensively tested both together and alone for 50+ years while people will take pro hormones that have only been about for a few years at most and are pretty much UNTESTED in a clinical environment. Oral only cycles = bad but pro-hormones (again oral only) = OK? That's just complete nonsense!

You dont understand that the cycle is stupid do ya? - yea of course your going to get results from it...they are steroids lol.....but the cycle is terrible.

If you had done any research at all you should straight up know oral only cycles are retarded.

Oral only cycles are not retarded, yes you get better results running test with it as well but it's not needed. It takes a lot of orals to shut down your test production and this can be prevented very easily with drugs. Lots of people do oral only cycles.

I couldn't get hold of equipoise

Plenty of people stack anadrol and dbol at the doses that I have done. I've yet to see a single case of anyone getting liver damage or troubles at the doses that I was doing for the length. I did plenty of research. Literally thousands of people have done the exact same cycle that I did so why do you never hear about people having trouble on it? It takes years and years of abuse to get liver damage it's not something that can happen over a 6 week period (2 weeks of them actually together), especially at the doses I was taking.

However, I have seen plenty of people having trouble with these new "legal" pro-hormones. I actually know someone personally that took pro-hormones and on his 3rd week of a standard dose woke up in the night throwing up and kept pissing brown he was that dehydrated. I can find out exactly what he ran if you want. But I don't see how taking a cycle that many people have had success with without any harmful effects using drugs that have been extensively tested both together and alone for 50+ years while people will take pro hormones that have only been about for a few years at most and are pretty much UNTESTED in a clinical environment. Oral only cycles = bad but pro-hormones (again oral only) = OK? That's just complete nonsense!

Oral only cycles are not retarded, yes you get better results running test with it as well but it's not needed. It takes a lot of orals to shut down your test production and this can be prevented very easily with drugs. Lots of people do oral only cycles.

u are right. theres no difference between some of the toxic ph's and using drol/dbol
but i have had bad lipids when using drol alone.

btw. they will all shut u down. onli thing i can think of is probz var. under 60mg will not shut u down slight chance but not really, americans use it to bridge their cycles while their hpta recovers.
any gains are good gains.

doesnt matter what u cycled. just because its not to the book and OHH you would of made better gains of a oil cycle doesnt mean jack... and it takes years of abuse as stated to shrivel up ur liver.

what were ur gains ?
i would be interested how u felt with the combination also.
what brand was the dbols?
what was ur recovery like? howd u feel off.
n any hair shedding or thinning?

u are right. theres no difference between some of the toxic ph's and using drol/dbol
but i have had bad lipids when using drol alone.

btw. they will all shut u down. onli thing i can think of is probz var. under 60mg will not shut u down slight chance but not really, americans use it to bridge their cycles while their hpta recovers.
any gains are good gains.

doesnt matter what u cycled. just because its not to the book and OHH you would of made better gains of a oil cycle doesnt mean jack... and it takes years of abuse as stated to shrivel up ur liver.

what were ur gains ?
i would be interested how u felt with the combination also.
what brand was the dbols?
what was ur recovery like? howd u feel off.
n any hair shedding or thinning?

The got the drugs from my mate who competes in powerlifting. The dbols were 10mg yellow thais (had a stripper on them or something) and the anadrol 50's were from iran hormones. I had no sides whatsoever and was only shut down in the last 2 weeks. I used tribulus to get my natural test going again for these 2 weeks and then ran 14 days of tamoxifen at 20mg a day for 14 days. I was also taking 100mg of vitamin B6 a day to help with prolactin metabolism

My dopamine production shot through the roof also, after eating fatty meals or drinking milk I'd often find myself a little high

The got the drugs from my mate who competes in powerlifting. The dbols were 10mg yellow thais (had a stripper on them or something) and the anadrol 50's were from iran hormones. I had no sides whatsoever and was only shut down in the last 2 weeks. I used tribulus to get my natural test going again for these 2 weeks and then ran 14 days of tamoxifen at 20mg a day for 14 days. I was also taking 100mg of vitamin B6 a day to help with prolactin metabolism

My dopamine production shot through the roof also, after eating fatty meals or drinking milk I'd often find myself a little high

unfortunately ive forgotten what the link was between b6 and dopamine i knew there was something. can u explain to me further the use of the 100mg of vitamin b please.

u definately did ur research and pct was used quite well. u wont need the 40/40/20/20 as per typical test cycles.... definitely aced a good oral cycle. with further research ur next one will land you sufficient gains with a good diet in place. the main thing is being well educated in what you run and how ur body reacts, which you have shown and it'll land u better gains in the future. i would opt to also run chasteberry and niacin ( flush free ) for pct next time. they will serve alot better in place. post cycle bloods will improve with the above along with nolva.

Last edited:
Just give up Joel.

Hopefully every new comer to site knows/realises how stupid it is to run an oral cycle only, yet alone stack it with another oral.

Oni- post your cycle on steroid.com and see what sort of response you get :D

I didn't use trib for PCT, just to help me deal with being shut down for those last two weeks. Please read what I say.

B6 helps with prolactin metabolism. Prolactin is one of the things that causes gyno.
I know that stacking two orals is not the best thing in the world for your liver and would avoid it if possible, especially for extended periods of time but it simply isn't as bad as people make it out to be. I simply picked the cheapest way (student) for me to get the results that I wanted in the time frame that I had. For the drugs and PCT it cost me in total £50. If I had included test in this the price would have more than doubled. Not everyone can afford this!

I think I've pretty much stated everything that I have needed to state so if anyone has any more questions please PM me and I'll answer them instead of more off topic posts in this thread.

Also I'd just like to say that calling something stupid or retarded is a stupid and retarded argument in itself. If you're going to argue against something at least give reasons and citations to what you're saying

I personally would have waited, saved and ran test with it.

Yeah, I was pressed for time though as I was only a few weeks before a race. The race was very important for me as well. I ended up coming 2nd so I am happy that I didn't wait for the test. My training capacity tripled but the best effect I got was 2 weeks after when I had finished PCT. I could go flat out on my bike for the whole 15 miles without getting tired, my average speed increased by 6 miles per hour and I added 9mph onto my top sprinting speed. I even had to regear my bike halfway through the cycle. I have my doubts whether running test at the same time would have really made that much of a difference anyway as I was training as often and hard as I had the time to. I don't think it would have been worth spending the extra $100 for test. My lifts would have shot up though, but that's not why I train

Yeah, I was pressed for time though as I was only a few weeks before a race. The race was very important for me as well. I ended up coming 2nd so I am happy that I didn't wait for the test. My training capacity tripled but the best effect I got was 2 weeks after when I had finished PCT. I could go flat out on my bike for the whole 15 miles without getting tired, my average speed increased by 6 miles per hour and I added 9mph onto my top sprinting speed. I even had to regear my bike halfway through the cycle. I have my doubts whether running test at the same time would have really made that much of a difference anyway as I was training as often and hard as I had the time to. I don't think it would have been worth spending the extra $100 for test. My lifts would have shot up though, but that's not why I train

for future reference.
drol/dbol dont cause progesterone gyno. it aromatises into estrogen jus like test. you didnt need it. usually even 200mg of deca u wouldnt need anything for prolactin.

i see the purpose for its use, for it i would of used prop instead with an oral. but it did its job. congratulations in coming 2nd mate :)

for future reference.
drol/dbol dont cause progesterone gyno. it aromatises into estrogen jus like test. you didnt need it. usually even 200mg of deca u wouldnt need anything for prolactin.

i see the purpose for its use, for it i would of used prop instead with an oral. but it did its job. congratulations in coming 2nd mate :)

Ah ok, thanks for that info!

I thinking of running ppel/dzine cycle with last 2 weeks of clen at 60-100mcg - this will be my 1st realll ph cycle - only taken bloody hdrol and 11-oxo - very weak compounds....should be interesting to say the least.

Joel just wondering why youd rather use a PH over real gear?

Coz I have them and I can do shorter cycles - I will be away in 4-5 weeks and do not have 10-12 weeks to do a full cycle.

The plan is 1 ph cycle before the end of the year then test/dbol cycle the start of next yr.

Ph's arnt really close to real gear but as I said atm I have them and I might aswell use them...fits in perfect with what im doing.