• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pro Hormones

Hahaha fuck me.

That's probably the stupidest cycle I've seen posted. Ever.

I got great gains from it, I wasn't after mass I just wanted strength/power/lactic acid tolerance/increased blood cell count. I would have added 12 weeks of test E but at the time I was only 14 weeks away from a race and would not have had time to atrophy back down to a decent weight. Var is also fucking expensive!

They have over the counter AI's here?
What are they?

I'd like to add that I have ran 40mg of dbol for 6 weeks with 50mg of anadrol for those first two weeks along side the dbol and I got zero side effects. My testosterone didn't get shut down until the 5th and 6th week also. I've noticed that people tend to either be vulnerable to sides or they tend not to get them. Gyno is easily prevented by running 100mg of B6 every day also. For PCT I just ran 14 days of tamoxifen at 20mg a day. Gained 10lbs after the water had gone away and I was a little leaner. Deadlift went up 40kg and my cycling vastly improved.

I still cant believe this LOL.

Speachless.

Just to clarify: My liver is fine lol. Dbol and anadrol is fine together for less than 6 weeks

Please dont post about things you clearly know nothing about.

What did you stack the dbol and adrol with?

How many cycles have you done?

How old are you?

Whats is you height and weight and BF%

What can you squat/bench /deadlift?

You would be suprised what a 21 year olds liver can take
I consulted my GP before and after with a full checkup of test/dht/oestrogen/blood pressure etc

That is the only AAS cycle that I have done as it doesn't benefit a cyclist that much. My lifts are irrelevant really but I bench 80kg, squat 130kg and deadlift 190kg. I am 178cm and 65kg and around 10-12% bf

You would be suprised what a 21 year olds liver can take
I consulted my GP before and after with a full checkup of test/dht/oestrogen/blood pressure etc

That is the only AAS cycle that I have done as it doesn't benefit a cyclist that much. My lifts are irrelevant really but I bench 80kg, squat 130kg and deadlift 190kg. I am 178cm and 65kg and around 10-12% bf

I just rode a unicorn to the depths of mordor and ran through a field of pixies on my way to catch the monkey who had all the cherry berrys.

What the whatttttttttttt iam lost in a black hole of emotion.

Why? I see no reason why an athlete should stay away from AAS no matter what their training level is
Not all of us are after mass or big lifts

You say you aren't after mass yet you stacked anadrol and dbol together. There are better options for endurance then methylated aas. EQ comes to mind

Why? I see no reason why an athlete should stay away from AAS no matter what their training level is

Why, because;
A- your too young, and B- you obviously did zero research as to what you were doing.

An oral only cycle is a stupid idea, yet alone stacking 2 of the harshest mass building orals out there.

You dont understand that the cycle is stupid do ya? - yea of course your going to get results from it...they are steroids lol.....but the cycle is terrible.

If you had done any research at all you should straight up know oral only cycles are retarded.