• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Have you ever taken Steroids?

• Yes

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 81 81.8%

• Total voters

The Hulk

Active Member, Site Advertiser
Following on from the post on how many people take steroids, may as well do a unanimous poll.
Have you ever taken steroids to improve performance, increase muscle mass or any other similar benefit?

Last edited:
It's there now, you just replied as soon as I posted the thread and the poll was slow to show.

Thats a BIG FUCKEN NO from me Hate the things IMHO thats full on cheating cheers and good clean lifting

I am in hormone replacement therapy under supervision of my doctor.
So yes I USE testosterone, but do not abuse it.

It is however a subject that interests me greatly.

Scott,

If you were just a computer geek not into physical activity, instead of your current lifestyle and activity levels, would you still need the hormone replacement therapy to function properly for everyday activities?
Serious question.

Of course.

I always felt lethargic and depressed. Now I feel great and am happier than ever, I recover properly and have been able to put on a bit of weight.
My recent bloodwork showed me at 29nmol, with normal ranges 8-40 so it not like it boosts me to above levels.

Well lot's of people say that, but why is it?

Do you have a split personality where one is saying no and the other yes?

seriously.

Yes it does. That's some might good stuff Dat Dere Celltech.

Christian takes it by the bucketload!!
christiancelltech.jpg

What if you don't compete Senator, is it still cheating?

Who are you cheating?

Say you in da club, and theres a hot girl by herself and another guy, obviously juiced and with a perfect body.

You have a very athletic body yourself and want the girl, but the girl chooses other guy because he has bigger muscles.
Sure, she might be shallow and not the kind of girl you want long term, but would be fun for a night.

Did you just get beaten by steroids?

All guys are competing in one way or another....

Competing against each other but not with yourself.

No such thing as a one horse race, there's only one winner...LOL

Well lot's of people say that, but why is it?

Do you have a split personality where one is saying no and the other yes?

seriously.
consciene:) i just a goody two shoes its still illegal is it not i just like to try do the right thing in life general etc etc

There was a time where for 5 years there wasn't an aas product I didn't take, tried everything even slin and synthol. Been clean now for over 3 years.