• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Have you ever taken Steroids?

• Yes

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 81 81.8%

• Total voters
I want to go on them one day.

After i have some lifting experience though. Maybe around 27ish (currently 23). I definitely want to when im older eg 40+.

I dont see the problem with them...

I'd be interested in your thoughts on 'slin?

Did you make the gains you'd expected.

Were you scared, I know i would be taking 'slin.

I'm a pansy...LOL

It's seriously not bad at all lol.

The first time I pinned my hrt I had the needle hovering above my ass for like 5mins lol.
Once I actually got it over and done with, I couldn't help but laugh at what a fairy I was being.

I have split my dose up in an attempt to try and reduce aromatization which means 1xIM and 2xsub-Q in my gut every week.

I'd be interested in your thoughts on 'slin?

Did you make the gains you'd expected.

Were you scared, I know i would be taking 'slin.

I'm a pansy...LOL

I made the gains I expected, I stacked it with gh and test at the time. The 1st time I did I had my mate in the same room ready to take me to hospital if things went south so yes I was scared of the 1st shot lol. After every shot I would drink 2 cups of orange juice and eat 5 peices of white bread. 30 mins later I would have a protein shake. Then an hour after that a solid meal. I never had any problems with it because I gave it the respect it deserves, I mean one slip up and thats it lights out.

I made the gains I expected, I stacked it with gh and test at the time. The 1st time I did I had my mate in the same room ready to take me to hospital if things went south so yes I was scared of the 1st shot lol. After every shot I would drink 2 cups of orange juice and eat 5 peices of white bread. 30 mins later I would have a protein shake. Then an hour after that a solid meal. I never had any problems with it because I gave it the respect it deserves, I mean one slip up and thats it lights out.

Crazy shiz bro!

At the time it felt normal and was accepted by the group of bodybuilders I used to hang around with. I mean they where all doing it. Looking back now I kind of see it as a little crazy and reckless lol.

At the time it felt normal and was accepted by the group of bodybuilders I used to hang around with. I mean they where all doing it. Looking back now I kind of see it as a little crazy and reckless lol.

I think alot of ppl get caught up in things sometimes and dont think beyond what your doing at that point in time...I can def relate!

Do you still hang out with the same guys? Are they all still on?

I think alot of ppl get caught up in things sometimes and dont think beyond what your doing at that point in time...I can def relate!

Do you still hang out with the same guys? Are they all still on?

I do see them every now and then, most have moved on and hardly train anymore, 2 are still competing though for nabba and ifbb. They now live on the coast lol.

Of course not. Steroids are bad. Do not use them. They will rot your brain and make your crazy.

C'mon let's keep this civil and constructive and keep the crap out.

Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!