• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Am I ready for P.E.D's?

Okay, wow. I was after the opinion without the condescension. How can you tell what my diet is like from what I've said? I don't have time to make a post in the diet sub-forum tonight as I'm [supposed to be] studying for an exam that's first thing in the morning. But I'll try get around to it afterwards, you may be surprised!

I'm totally aware of everything you said about the ester attachments in Sust. and what they do. I'm also aware of the half life of each of them and how long they work in your body - as I've already explained, I've done plenty of research. What I'm not sure about though, is the Test Enanthate that you mentioned because like I said, I've only done the research on Sust. is that a better option for me if it's as readily available?

Oh and when I mentioned not being comfortable pinning every other day, I meant I'm not comfortable pinning - just a tongue in cheek comment about needles. I'm not fazed though - I'll pin when required (which, as I understood, would be .5ml on the first and sixth day of every week as opposed to ED or EOD.) It seems like everyone is telling me something different with when and how much to inject. Which is why I end up on forums asking for even more advice.

You mightn't agree but I consider myself reasonably advanced with my body building. I just have trouble putting on weight. I surprise a lot of people with what I lift for my size and that's what bugs me, after all, I started going to the gym to put on weight in the first place. But my gains have made a serious plateau.

Anyway, if you think I'm not ready for them then I will take heed of your advice, so thanks for the help.

I wasn't trying to be condescending (and still am not), I just call it how I see it.

I know your diet is not good enough because your 6ft and 75kg.
I to was that weight, at your height, untill I started planing every meal.
I'm now 88kg, 13kg heavier than you, at the same approx bodyfat.

If you knew what esters were in sust, and how long they are active for, how can you not know when you need to pin? Half of the esters are done by day 3.

You may very well believe you are advanced in BB, but I must disagree. I had a guy come into my gym the other week, 110kg, 10%, 5"10, and squatted 180kg for 22reps.
He is advanced.

I'm heavier than you, same BF and height, and I consider myself less than a beginner in the world of BB. I guess as they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Again mate, not trying to give you shit, but IMO, if you cycle now, it could be a big mistake in the grand scheme of things. You have plenty of natural gains left.

Thank you, Sticky. That's what I'm after, great post.

When I started going to the gym 3-4 times a week, two and a half years ago. I was under 60kg. Back then, my diet was bad. I was unhealthy. That's how I'm still so light. 15kg is a lot in two and a half years but 10kg's of that came in about the first year and a half when I started learning to cook and going to the gym. Since then not much has happened. And I've had lots of time to try a different things.

And your example of the advanced guy is a good one, I'd agree. But there are different types of things you can classify an advanced body builder by. For example, I have a 38" vertical leap, which started at about 11". I can also do wide grip pull ups for 22 reps (the right way too) on the first set. You don't have to be Jay Cutler to be advanced.

Pullups are easy at 75kg do that 22 at 110+
Your vertical leap is just a bit higher then mine and I'm almost 120kg.

And I'm a novice...

Peanut don't take this the wrong way at all but like the other guys have said you are no were near advanced. It's a good thing because you have plenty of easy natural gains left.

Put it this way plenty of guys are squatting over 200 bench over 150 dead over 250 and don't call themselves advanced.

At 6 ft you should be min 90kg. If you can't put on weight it's very simple. Your just not eating enough.

Peanut def not ready for the gas.

Really who cares about vert leap or pullups - your 75kg and 6ft tall that should tell you ur not ready!

If your looking for size then drop the vert leap they are pointless lol

Is it possible to stop Gynecomastia ? I had it removed from my chest a few years ago . The doctor it would come back if i did steriods