• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hi, I have a question:

I'm about to have a knee reconstruction..for the 3rd time! I read about hgh and a friend showed me what he took time ago. I just wanna know if that's real hgh or just a tricky description to hide something else. The box says:
Research peptides incorporated
Somatropin (rDNA origin) preparation
for research use only
5x20iu vials reconstituted to 10iu/ml
191 amino acid

Is this pure hgh? If so, how much you would recommend to speed up my recovery?
thank you

vary injection your sites. use 26 gauge needles if using short acting esters. anything lower will destory and develop scar tissue within the muscles with repetitive injecting.

6aqyrura.jpg

ive used an anti inflammatory cream in the spot area straight after and it worked a treat- it is compounded for me personally and supposedly 10 times stronger then voltaren- not sure on active's but can check for you

Do you guys massage the area after inection, ive read that is helps spread the oil...... or is that bullshit? also after withdrawing the oil from the vial do you flick the syringe to get the air bubbles to the top then push them out? it doesnt mention these things on steroid injection 101 but ive read elsewhere that these things should be done. Thoughts?

does it say made in Austria?

Hi, I have a question:

I'm about to have a knee reconstruction..for the 3rd time! I read about hgh and a friend showed me what he took time ago. I just wanna know if that's real hgh or just a tricky description to hide something else. The box says:
Research peptides incorporated
Somatropin (rDNA origin) preparation
for research use only
5x20iu vials reconstituted to 10iu/ml
191 amino acid

Is this pure hgh? If so, how much you would recommend to speed up my recovery?
thank you

As with most things in life there are right & wrong, proper & improper, acceptable & unacceptable ways to inject anabolic androgenic steroids. Sound injection protocol exists to protect the steroid user from harm.

Background: 4th week of 12 week cycle. Currently at 600mg a week 1ml (300mg) sunday and Wednesday using 23G pin...

I get post injection pain, starting a day or 2 after the pin. Pain gets more intense and lasts for about 5-6 days. I've tried glutes, quads and delts. Delt pain seems to dissipate the fastest, but it's still agony. Is this common or allergic reaction?

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Background: 4th week of 12 week cycle. Currently at 600mg a week 1ml (300mg) sunday and Wednesday using 23G pin...

I get post injection pain, starting a day or 2 after the pin. Pain gets more intense and lasts for about 5-6 days. I've tried glutes, quads and delts. Delt pain seems to dissipate the fastest, but it's still agony. Is this common or allergic reaction?

300mg.. must be home brew??

300mg.. must be home brew??
Verified legit (as best I can). Manufactured in Brazil. So it may or may not be real, if not then they've gone to extraordinary lengths to make it look real. Including hidden vertification code.

Did I use too many words for you to understand the question? Just wanting to know if it's normal.