• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
would a 22 gauge 1.5 inch needle be ok for glutes thats the best i could find.

As already stated just ask at the chemist I mostly use 23g inch and a quarter
Easy to get hold of usually,some chemists around my way wanna c a script for them though, primo comes pre packed with a 20g 2 inch I've used plenty of times in my glutes with no probs

Fuck that thing lol.
That 20g is like a fucking maccas straw.
I buy my own pins and barrels and just draw up from my primo.

You wanna see a maccas straw, i accidentally jabbed myself in the leg with a 1.5 inch 12g needle when trying to IV calcium to a cow.

Faaark me.

I wish people try and poke me with syringes filled with celltech.. they cost too much from what Ronnie tells me

Do you guys massage the area after inection, ive read that is helps spread the oil...... or is that bullshit? also after withdrawing the oil from the vial do you flick the syringe to get the air bubbles to the top then push them out? it doesnt mention these things on steroid injection 101 but ive read elsewhere that these things should be done. Thoughts?