• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Trust me I have thought about it. Even though equipment is easy sourced, I would rather get a lab that knows there ins and outs and keep there shit clean and with using clen 50% of the year it’s hard to keep a steady hand.

Nothing like the feeling, when you rip a lid off and it’s crisp, even the sound makes you tingle.. haha

Besides having a supplier gives me someone to dribble shit to and they have to listen:p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did I read that correct?
You use Clen 50% of the time?
No waaaaay?

Might have exaggerated slightly. However am running clen and t3 with current cycle

Test p 125 eod
Eq 400mg
On last week of Dbol 20mg Ed
3 weeks Will add
Tren a 50mg eod
And anavar 50mg Ed
With Arimidex 0.5 mg Ed

And was mucking around with duromine

An idiot can brew their own gear. As there are no chemical reactions involved it's one of the easiest things to do. Just put some due care and attention into keeping things sterile, but that's not rocket science

An idiot can brew their own gear. As there are no chemical reactions involved it's one of the easiest things to do. Just put some due care and attention into keeping things sterile, but that's not rocket science
Sterility should come first.

Test p 125 eod
Eq 400mg
3 weeks Will add
Tren a 50mg eod
And anavar 50mg Ed
With Arimidex 0.5 mg Ed

Hi. I would advice you this cycle: 500mgs Test 10-12 weeks, Nolvadex on hand for sides. PCT 2 weeks after last pin, 40/40/20/20 Nolvadex

Hi Lads, i need an advice about trustful juice brands, which ones you'd recommend? I'm buying on austeroids.is or ozgear.is, is that alright? I've been cycling for many years, just don't know where look for good gear on these days.

Thanks

Last edited:
Anyone got anything from (oneclickpharm)
Looks pretty legit.
Pharma grade shit?

Anyone got anything from (oneclickpharm)
Looks pretty legit.
Pharma grade shit?
Sounds dodgy mate........
Sterility should come first.
Word up on tha shiz brutha!
Ausroids.is is down now , only got from them a couple weeks ago too..
Back up again now.....
Hey guys new here
Me too, just joined yesterday.
Hi Lads, i need an advice about trustful juice brands, which ones you'd recommend? I'm buying on austeroids.is or ozgear.is, is that alright? I've been cycling for many years, just don't know where look for good gear on these days.
They are fine, both were Sponsors on BSF and OG might still be. There is a lot of controversy over Sponsors that are no longer on particular Boards etc. Some people think that because a Sponsor is no longer on a Forum, then they must be Scammers or similar.......this is usually definitely not the case and you need to realise that each Board focuses its priorities on their own Brands, have a think about that........

Another option though a tad pricey for some maybe is PPL, use the Australian Section. They have been Operating in Oz for over 4 years now and havn't stopped once as far as i'm aware. Someone said many years ago they were selective scammers, though all the people i know have never been ripped by them and the gear was always spot on.....plus you need to remember that PPL is a massive overseas Peds Supplier/Distributor handling everything from Finished Products, to Semi-Finished Products, to Raws, to Lab Equipment. So they have a strong very well known name to live up to. No way are they going to let some ozzy guy ruin their reputation, even the slightest.
Hi. I would advice you this cycle: 500mgs Test 10-12 weeks, Nolvadex on hand for sides. PCT 2 weeks after last pin, 40/40/20/20 Nolvadex
Seems he's more into leaner cycles.
Thank fuck for that, i can finally Cancel the Rocket Science Course i had booked for early next year?
Sorry Arimidex throughout cycle
I was once an Asin type of guy, though have shifted over to Adex as of this year.
Test p 125 eod
Eq 400mg
3 weeks Will add
Tren a 50mg eod
And anavar 50mg Ed
With Arimidex 0.5 mg Ed
Wish i could use such low doses like that......
Might have exaggerated slightly. However am running clen and t3 with current cycle
Would also benefit you too add a small GH dose like 2iu ed. Helps aid with the Catabolism brought on by T3.
Did I read that correct?
You use Clen 50% of the time?
No waaaaay?
We need to sign him up too Clen Anonymous Meetings......

Sounds dodgy mate........

Word up on tha shiz brutha!

Back up again now.....

Me too, just joined yesterday.

They are fine, both were Sponsors on BSF and OG might still be. There is a lot of controversy over Sponsors that are no longer on particular Boards etc. Some people think that because a Sponsor is no longer on a Forum, then they must be Scammers or similar.......this is usually definitely not the case and you need to realise that each Board focuses its priorities on their own Brands, have a think about that........

Another option though a tad pricey for some maybe is PPL, use the Australian Section. They have been Operating in Oz for over 4 years now and havn't stopped once as far as i'm aware. Someone said many years ago they were selective scammers, though all the people i know have never been ripped by them and the gear was always spot on.....plus you need to remember that PPL is a massive overseas Peds Supplier/Distributor handling everything from Finished Products, to Semi-Finished Products, to Raws, to Lab Equipment. So they have a strong very well known name to live up to. No way are they going to let some ozzy guy ruin their reputation, even the slightest.

Seems he's more into leaner cycles.

Thank fuck for that, i can finally Cancel the Rocket Science Course i had booked for early next year[emoji18]

I was once an Asin type of guy, though have shifted over to Adex as of this year.

Wish i could use such low doses like that......

Would also benefit you too add a small GH dose like 2iu ed. Helps aid with the Catabolism brought on by T3.

We need to sign him up too Clen Anonymous Meetings......

You think they are both legit brands?
I’ve seen some pretty nasty reviews about both.

You think they are both legit brands?
I’ve seen some pretty nasty reviews about both.

If OG is still on BSF then yes its fine because Jake won't allow any Scammers on his Site, same goes for Auster....

As for Auster, they were or still are on BSF and regardless the net is full of "politics" and "fake news" etc etc etc. Definitely do not believe everything you hear, take it with a grain of salt. One or two threads bad mouthing a brand is not enough evidence that the particular brand in question is no good. Ask yourself, who exactly started that particular thread? Who are they really? Competition? Disgruntled Clients? Drama Queens? People with no life? I could go on and on and i know for a 100% certain fact that competition within the Ozzy Ped Industry is extremely fearce and crude to say the least. Some Suppliers will go to extreme lengths to try and put other Suppliers out of business, and i mean by any means necessary. Its a cut throat industry full of physcotic people, that narrows it down quite a bit. They plan organised attacks on people/suppliers/distributors etc etc etc for no other reason other than to cripple that persons business, even if the person has never ripped anyone off in their entire life, they don't care because they have no back bone, no spine, no heart, nothing. All they want is to reign supremacy 110% of the time, and its this over-edginess and volatile behaviour that ends up being their downfall in the long run. These physcotic people don't last, they come and go which is good because no-one wants guys like this in this Industry.

I can't seem to get onto ausroids.is with or without tor. its been a while since ive sourced and im out of the loop. Anyone know the best oceania markets? BSF? what is that? I've tried googling and cant find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.