• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
In the past Ausbb has been against the usage of Steroids and Performance Enhancers and have been strict against the talk about them. I have had some messages asking for a change of heart to bring the discussions out of the private and into the open so that others can get information

Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding doesn't promote or advocate the use of any illegal substance, however we understand that many members of Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding and the sport and fitness community will use performance enhancing supplements. We do feel it is necessary to educate users of these substances, so that they can minimise the risk to themselves. Remember that some drugs can have permanent effects on the body, After discussing the issue with Shrek (who does a great job , thumbs up lol) we feel it is better to be educated than ignorant.

Remember any information given in these forums is not medical advice. Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding takes no responsibility for the information given on these forums.

The following two rules shall be adhered to at all times.

1. No source requests - this includes both recreational drugs and sporting drugs.

2. Do not discuss sources or use source names.

Failure to abide by these two simple rules may result being permanently banned from these forums.

Does this mean we are allowed to discus administration of aas, how to set up a cycle and PCT, discuss the side effects etc. or is that against the rules. Only says sources can't be given, asked or discussed.

Discussion is allowed to be discussed for information purposes including PCT, side effects, dosages etc etc

Last edited:
Discussion is allowed to be discussed for information purposes including PCT, side effects, dosages etc etc

I know who PTC is, but who is Side Effects and Dosages?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this mean we are allowed to discus administration of aas, how to set up a cycle and PCT, discuss the side effects etc. or is that against the rules. Only says sources can't be given, asked or discussed.

With your lifts and age I hope not

Christian as much as it's tempting theres tons of reasons why I shouldn't let alone at my age my natty test already high and is still elevating. But il be honest I have been researching gear almost everyday and i've learnt alot about it so I thought I could maybe ask questions or even give input into this forum and in doing that making sure I am not breaking the rules either. Nothing wrong with learning :)

Christian as much as it's tempting theres tons of reasons why I shouldn't let alone at my age my natty test already high and is still elevating. But il be honest I have been researching gear almost everyday and i've learnt alot about it so I thought I could maybe ask questions or even give input into this forum and in doing that making sure I am not breaking the rules either. Nothing wrong with learning :)

Bullshit.

You know how I know? Cause I once said the same bullshit myself.

I reckon i've educated myself enough to not take the risk of stuffing around with my endocrine system at the time of my life when it is most vital with the risk it may not fully recover, risking closing my growth plates leaving me stuck with my current frame, the fact my test is already high at my age and will get higher...

Im progressing fine natural and if I wasn't i'd be going back to diet, routine etc.

It's an interesting topic to research for me too.

Last edited:
Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding doesn't promote or advocate the use of any illegal substance, however we understand that many members of Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding and the sport and fitness community will use performance enhancing supplements. We do feel it is necessary to educate users of these substances, so that they can minimise the risk to themselves.
Cool bananas, can we have forums for recreational drugs, too? Many members of this community will take uppers, snort coke or inject heroin, isn't it necessary to educate users of these substances so that they can minimise the risk to themselves?

If not, why not?

there are too many posts on steroid useage and not enough on actual training.. ive noticed over a couple of different bodybuilding/strength based forums the amount of posts on steroid use has increased a whole heap..
why are so many people impatient and willing to risk their health just for some extra muscle or quicker fat loss? the benefits are quite appealing just seems too many novice users are jumping into it too quick.

as u can probably tell im against the use of such drugs, ive never used any performance enhancing drugs or any other drug for that matter. never ever tried smoking either.

I think part of it might be the general backlash in society against the increasing level of 'risk adverseness' ... everybody is so used to hearing things are dangerous that really aren't ... its like the boy that cried wolf.

true.. so finally the information is out there to show they not that dangerous.... BUT ... personally i think to many people jump on them to quickly.. they want desert before the meat and potatoes.

i have noticed two guys at my gym who are now on them. incredible back and arm acne and there strenght and size has tripled,, they probably now weigh 80kg instead of 63kg a few months back when they started. im still yet to see them squat or deadlift and use some barbells not just the machines.
their muscle is probably very soft and not dense at all

their muscle is probably very soft and not dense at all

that's probably because they know little to nothing about appropriate counter measures to take to help increase the safety and minimize the side effects, like bloat from aromatisation.
There seems to be a LOT of bad information going around between bros out there n they seem all to willing to pass it on to their fiends. there's one such guy at my work who i've over-heard giving bad steroid work to other people, with no warnings about effect on cholesterol and leydig cell death. while i am not against the use of steroids, i do think people should be adequately informed of the risks and how to deal with them before their cycles, as well as being physically prepared with a few years of good training/dieting under their belt.

PM Me and I can give you all the info any of you need - Marcus

I'll email back to you courses, stacks, compounds suitable, dosages, PCT OCT at a my doctorate level of information and not 'word of mouth'.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's people's opinion on Hypertropin HGH ? I've been training for a couple of years now and have taken a few shortcuts with steroids, I've recently been given opertunity to use HGH and am looking for advice if it's worth using. Apreciate any guidance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's people's opinion on Hypertropin HGH ? I've been training for a couple of years now and have taken a few shortcuts with steroids, I've recently been given opertunity to use HGH and am looking for advice if it's worth using. Apreciate any guidance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 post = 'bout PEDs .. nek minnit -

Gains.

1. Trained alongside a guy with gymnastics background

Pre-juice he would have weighed maybe 70kg @ 5'7"
He went on an aggressive oral and injectable cycle for a year
Anapolon - two per day
Halo - up to four per day
Sustanon 250 - three ampoules per week
He trained sometimes twice per day 4-5 days per week

He weighed over 90kg at the end of the year and looked like a bodybuilder.
Bench went from struggling with 110kg to reps on 180kg
His eyeballs turned yellow
He was pock-marked from head to anus with cystic acne
Yes he trained, but so did all of us.

During that same period, I used egg white powder and Protein 90 as my only supplements. My bodyweight went from about 81kg to 84kg and my bench went from 130kg to 155kg.

Now if tinkerbell here on the forum isn't repping 180 on the bench in a year's time he ought to take up full contact chess instead.

A performance-enhancing is any substance taken by athletes to improve performance. This term is referenced often and typically refers to anabolic steroid use in sports by professional and amateur athletes.