• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
???

He was using alot of synthonal (might be wrong spelling) to make his arms look like that...he would of been using a cocktail of other drugs also...prob some clen in there somewhere lol

No, not Valentino.

The dude that wrote the Chris Report.

The UK dude that lost half his teeth when he fell over, might of been on ecstacy.

Have used it on a few occasions. With dosages up to 250mcg stacked with 125mcg t3. Epic fat loss on keto. The "shakes" became a problem though, being a former drug addict my friends and family thought i was back on the meth lol.

Other than that, it's great. Currently using the Claire Gel (1ml=40mcg), cost a small forturne but is amazing.

Have used it on a few occasions. With dosages up to 250mcg stacked with 125mcg t3. Epic fat loss on keto. The "shakes" became a problem though, being a former drug addict my friends and family thought i was back on the meth lol.

Other than that, it's great. Currently using the Claire Gel (1ml=40mcg), cost a small forturne but is amazing.

250mcg?? shit bro lol

Looking at ya display pic I dunno why u need cel/t3??? Do you compete?

250mcg?? shit bro lol

Looking at ya display pic I dunno why u need cel/t3??? Do you compete?

I just finished a small bulk and put a couple extra kg's on lol, competing in 2012:)

I seem to have a tollerance to everything, always need more to feel the effects :/

If you look at show dogs, its widely used because they have many more beta-2 receptors than humans, and the result is a very anabolic affect. brain receptor makeup is different in humans, this is why some say its anabolic, some say its not...

well it is, BUT! some people have genetics that have more of the beta-2 receptors than others, and some get body composition changes, whereas others don't. and at a cellular level it changes skeletal muscle rna which means those cells will replicate slightly different than someone thats never had clen.

i believe this is the major reason olympic athletes get busted using it every year. because for certain individuals it will indeed change their body and muscles without affecting hormone profile. especially elite athletes! Its probably why when you read bodybuilding contest prep in 95% of cases its in there. Even tho its a horrible horrible experience taking it...

Just wanted to know if any of you guys have used this for a cut?
My friend has got some in and I wanted to know what your experiences are with this?
I have heard about side effects, I am still unsure if I should buy some off him.

yes it works but is extremely dangerous. I remember there was a guy over in the states who died off clen a while back, he got the dosing wrong and OD'd on it.

Anti histamines can help 'regenerate' your beta-andregenic receptors to kick start the weight loss again( not sure if regenerate is the right word)

the word is "Up-Regulate" :)

Clen depletes your body of taurine, taurine helps regulate magneisum ions. Low magnesium = cramps and myalgia.

high magnesium = diarreha...........yes?

yes it works but is extremely dangerous. I remember there was a guy over in the states who died off clen a while back, he got the dosing wrong and OD'd on it.

Same could be said for any drug legal or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same could be said for any drug legal or not.

Yes though that goes without saying, i was simply warning him of the dangers of clen. Your more likely to die off clen than you are from many other drugs. If he has a high BF then i'd also tell him to steer clear of clen due to possible heart complications.