• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Aiden3121

Just wanted to know if any of you guys have used this for a cut?
My friend has got some in and I wanted to know what your experiences are with this?
I have heard about side effects, I am still unsure if I should buy some off him.
Please no dickheads telling me steroids are are for weak small dick people, okay, if you have useful info post it :)
otherwise fuck off .

thanks guys

Mate,

I have had some close personal experience with clen.. although never having used it 5+ mates have and I am fairly aware of most of the pros/cons

It basically is meant to be used for people with breathing issues..i THINK its a beta 2 antoganist , which means it allows your body to burn and release more stored fat. Although they say the backing behind the 'fat loss' claims are unfounded , all of my mates lost weight.. they did 20mcgs when they awoke.. then later in the day the same dose again if they could handle it. It has to be cycled as after about 3 - 4 weeks you will stop losing weight. Anti histamines can help 'regenerate' your beta-andregenic receptors to kick start the weight loss again( not sure if regenerate is the right word) ..

pros -
fat loss
able to do aerobic exercise for longer (some say it decreases ability, all my mates were able to go for longer?!)
increased appetite
better weight loss ratio ( fat mass: fat free mass)

cons -
headaches
tremors
cramping
increased heart rate
increased blood pressure
nausea

A close mate told me that it can also cause cardiac hypertrophy, doses MUST be followed to a tee as you can die from it.

Last edited:
Not really all its cracked upto be...yes it helps, yes you will prob get some tremors, increased heart rate and maybe some headaches. It does work but not as much as ppl think it will.

Clen depletes your body of taurine, taurine helps regulate magneisum ions. Low magnesium = cramps and myalgia.

Thanks guys, very intersted too see how i look after using it, will post before and afters.
I will supplement with taurine then thanks

Look honestly I dont know much about BB drugs or drugs in general.

I have heard and read you can take it by itself on about 20mcg starting and upping it by 20mcg a day for 14 days and lowering dosages if side effects are really bad. Now i will take taurine from what you guys have told me.

Is there anything missing? I heard you dont really need post cycle drugs for this ?

appreciate any input, thanks

I have heard and read you can take it by itself on about 20mcg starting and upping it by 20mcg a day for 14 days and lowering dosages if side effects are really bad. Now i will take taurine from what you guys have told me.

Is there anything missing? I heard you dont really need post cycle drugs for this ?

appreciate any input, thanks

No way you want to be increasing it by 20mcg every single day lol

Heres a basic outline of a cycle:

Day 1-2: 20mcg
Day 3-4: 40mcg
Day 5-6: 60mcg
Day 7-9: 80mcg
Day 10-12: 40mcg
Day 13-14: 20mcg

2 weeks on/2 weeks off.

If your not sure about these sorts of drugs DO NOT USE THEM.

I won't be taking it until about September, so I will read up alot during that time.
I know this shit can be really dangerous if dont know your stuff.
Thanks Joel for the cycle example.

Stop there.

Get a medical check up because this drug if used in large (which you will be using) doses then you can or will have heart problems. This can be the result of an underlying heart condition. So, look at family history, ask your GP for a BP and heart check up (ECG if possible, they're quick and easy if they have the equipment) and go from there.

Secondary to this, you will want to find information from a legitimate source at the moment you have a bunch of random internet people telling you how to do it, what to look out for and what side effect they (or someone they know) felt. This may or may not be true (did you hear about the lesbian blogger that got arrested in Syria who turned out to be a 40 year old American guy?), so I'd take it all with a massive grain of salt, hell even my comments. Find a good doctor, or ask for recommendations, talk to them about what you're planning to do. They won't give you a prescription, but they *should* talk to you about potential issues, how to protect any organs that might be effected by the drugs themselves.

Like a lot of cold and flu medications that contain decongestants, this shouldn't be used if you've got high blood pressure (do you even know what your is?), heart conditions or a family history of CVA or TIAs.

Stop there.

Get a medical check up because this drug if used in large (which you will be using) doses then you can or will have heart problems. This can be the result of an underlying heart condition. So, look at family history, ask your GP for a BP and heart check up (ECG if possible, they're quick and easy if they have the equipment) and go from there.

Secondary to this, you will want to find information from a legitimate source at the moment you have a bunch of random internet people telling you how to do it, what to look out for and what side effect they (or someone they know) felt. This may or may not be true (did you hear about the lesbian blogger that got arrested in Syria who turned out to be a 40 year old American guy?), so I'd take it all with a massive grain of salt, hell even my comments. Find a good doctor, or ask for recommendations, talk to them about what you're planning to do. They won't give you a prescription, but they *should* talk to you about potential issues, how to protect any organs that might be effected by the drugs themselves.

Like a lot of cold and flu medications that contain decongestants, this shouldn't be used if you've got high blood pressure (do you even know what your is?), heart conditions or a family history of CVA or TIAs.

What? lol

99% of doctors will not give any advice on clen - they will give you a blank look and say do not use...give me $70 lol.

Clen is a pretty simple drug - you can very easily find all the info you will ever need on the internet...the advice given in this thread has been pretty much spot on.

Im not trying to down play it but really....

What? lol

99% of doctors will not give any advice on clen - they will give you a blank look and say do not use...give me $70 lol.

Clen is a pretty simple drug - you can very easily find all the info you will ever need on the internet...the advice given in this thread has been pretty much spot on.

Im not trying to down play it but really....

Find yourself a better GP.

And no, it isn't a simple drug. It can and will cause heart failure if you have underlying issues. Internet information is a lot like assholes, everyone has one and they're generally full of shit (especially when regarding bodybuilding broscience, this forum seems to be an exception so far which is surprising).

With doses between 20mcg and 100mcg 99% of ppl will not run into probs...generally when ppl miss dose this product is when they run into probs.

Didn't old mate in The Man Who's Arm Exploded take that? ( you know the Chris report part of the show) or was he on something else?

Didn't old mate in The Man Who's Arm Exploded take that? ( you know the Chris report part of the show) or was he on something else?

???

He was using alot of synthonal (might be wrong spelling) to make his arms look like that...he would of been using a cocktail of other drugs also...prob some clen in there somewhere lol