• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

New Board Sponsor - Bioflex and Bulk Nutrients

Bioflex

Site Advertiser
Hi Guys,

Ben Crowley here. I am the owner of Bioflex and Bulk Nutrients two supplement companies which I started over 6 years back now.

I have likely met many of you guys at bodybuilding shows, with both businesses we are sponsoring over 20 this year, so I tey to get to as many as possible. Others, I may have met on other boards and no doubt we have many customers here also.

We are now a sponsor on the board which means we will be offering members various discounts and promotions as well as getting involved in the board.

I am here to offer answers in relation to supplements and try to with as little bias as possible. You will notice that my advice is usually centres around knowing what you are taking, inform yourself as much as possible mabout the facts, add individual supplements at a time, so you can quantify any gains.

As a board sponsor, I will ensure that we spend much more time here giving advice on supps in general as we do spruiking our brands and I hope we can be of assistance to members.

Below, is a bit of a summary of our brands and products for those who are unfamiliar.

Bulk Nutrients was created only a few years ago as there appeared a real shortage of raw suppliers in Australia who supplied goods at decent prices.
When buying raw aminos, proteins or anything else, it seemed we paid far more than the prices seen in the U.S, something we aimed to change.

Sonce then, Bulk Nutrients has absolutely exploded, we now offer what has to be Australia's largest range of supplements, 8 different protein powders (in 4 different flavours), 16 capsualted products, 25 amino acids, 4 carbohydrates, and a range of exceptionaly pure blended products.

The emphasis on Bulk Nutrients is great pricing, and thanks to a masisve turnover and thus large buying powder (we buy raw protein in 10 to 20 tonne lots), we really can offer fantastuic pricing.

With Bulk Nutrients the supply chain is as small as possible. We buy from the raw good manufacturer, we formulate, blend and package and sell direct to you.
No middlemen, no distributours, no contractors, no shop front and so on, you save massively.

We have our own registered manufacturing facility and manufacture every product here.

We use Australian and NZ proteins where possible and non of our products have anything which constitutes a filler. Maximum purity where possible is the priority.

As an example of some of our pricing we have:
(there are plenty more on our site)

WPC 5kg flavoured for $99
WPI 5kg flavoured for $139
Hydro WPI 4kg flavoured for $149.

100% pharmaceutical grade aminos:

Creatine Monohydrate 1kg - $25
Creatine Tri Malate - $29
L Glutamine 1kg - $39
BCAA's 1kg - $49
AAKG 1kg - $49
Beta Alanine 1kg - $49
EAA's 1kg - $59
L Leucine 1kg - $39
L Taurine 1kg - $39

Capsulated products:

Acetyl Carnitine x 120 capsules - $29
Fat Burner Combo x 120 capsules - $39
Cissus x 120 capsules - $29
D Aspartic Acid x 120 capsules - $29
Liver support x 120 capsules - $42
R Ala x 120 capsules - $29
ZMA x 120 capsules - $29
Tribulus 60-1 x 120 capsules - $29
Test Booster Combo x 120 capsules - $39

We have a massive amolunt of other products on our site.
www.bulknutrients.com.au

Bioflex is our other brand and actually the one which started it all. Bioflex focuses on combination products, and we proudly market this range as "Australia's purest supplements".
If you like your products in nice glossy packaging, then Bioflex is for you, don't confuse this with hype though as like Bulk Nutrients, Bioflex products offer maximum purity at fantastic prices compared with the general market.

With the Bioflex range we like people to take up our challange at comparing products they usualy buy from shops with ours, whether it's our protein or amino blends, these are exceptionally pure.

We are offering members of Aus Bodybuilding 10% off the whole range when they buy from our site and use the code "AusBB" in the appropriate section. On doing this our prices become even more sharp, here are some examples of products and pricing.

Hydroflex - a combination of Hydrolysed WPI, Cross Filtered WPI and Hydrolysed Casein. This is a fantastic blend of protein which offers two ingredients which incorporate "pre digested" peptides for rapid bioavailability.
For AusBB members $170 for 4kg

BioBulker - a combination of moderate and rapidly absorbed carbohydrates and protein for a 50/50 combination. This is boostyed with free form AAKG, Beta Alanine, BCAA's etc. A great product for those who want an all in one bulking solution.
For AusBB members $98 for 4kg

Recover X - the world's purest flavoured free form amino acid product. While many EAA products contain at most 75% aminos, this one is 98% aminos. It is formulated at the ratios as recommended by the world health organisation, as is one of the few EAA products which contains all 9 EAA's.
For AusBB members $71 for 1kg

BioCharge - one of the mots pure pre workout products available. This combines AAKG, Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Creationol Phosphate, Phenylalanine, Acetyl Tyrosine, Niacin, an electolyteb combination as well as DMAA and caffeine for stimulant qualaties.
For AusBB members $71 for 1kg

You can find this range at www.bioflexnutrition.com.au

With any of the brands we offer the same promise of same day shipping on all orders received before 3pm EST.
All orders udner 3kg are sent express post, so most of which should arrive to customers in 24 hours, assuming the orders come into us before 3pm.

Feel free to throw any questions at me about either brand.

Hey Everyone,

Probably should introduce myself too. My name's Aaron and I'm the National Sales & Marketing Manager for Bioflex. Feel free too to send any training, supplement or diet questions my way aswell.

Catch you on the forums,

Aaron

Welcome Ben and Aaron.

Ben I'm Adrian from Sydney..
Whenever you're in Sydney sponsoring a show again let me know.

Bioflex and Bulk nutrients are great! - I have used most Bioflex products and honestly they are some of the best products I have used and the proteins taste sooooooooo good! - great to have you guys on the forum.

Ben knows his stuff so will be great to have someone like him to maybe lift the supplement section abit and add some great konowledge and experience.

I havnt always been a fan of aussie supp companies but Bioflex really won me over after trying the products and Bens GREAT customer service.

Good jobs guys! Keep up the great work!

Just wondering what the differences are between the types of caseins (micellar and calcium caseinate)?

Great to have you guys on board - I am really impressed with the protein from Bulk Nutrients great product at a great price

Hi Ben,

Aaron here mate, i received all the product for my 12 week challenge, many thanks. For those that don't know i am undertaking a 12 week transformation and will be using Bulk Nutrients and Bioflex products exclusively. I am sticking to a specific amino acid protocol and will be logging my results and training on the board. As i have done many supplement reviews here and other boards in the past maybe Adrian (Shrek) can reopen my review thread please.

AZZA

Welcome guys.
I have bought many kg's of the bulknutrients protein powder, I even have a 5kg bag at my gym for clients to make a shake with after they train.

Also, the ascorbic acid is great. Cheap and quality, the way it should be.

Scott.

Hi Ben,

Aaron here mate, i received all the product for my 12 week challenge, many thanks. For those that don't know i am undertaking a 12 week transformation and will be using Bulk Nutrients and Bioflex products exclusively. I am sticking to a specific amino acid protocol and will be logging my results and training on the board. As i have done many supplement reviews here and other boards in the past maybe Adrian (Shrek) can reopen my review thread please.

AZZA
Re-opened Aaron.

Welcome guys.
I have bought many kg's of the bulknutrients protein powder, I even have a 5kg bag at my gym for clients to make a shake with after they train.

Also, the ascorbic acid is great. Cheap and quality, the way it should be.

Scott.
No TS :eek::p

Is the 10% discount only when buying from Bioflex site, or is it for Bulk Nutrients too?

Just ordered some protein, creatine, bcaa and glutamine from BN as due for a top up so thought I'd support local and give these guys a try.

Looking forward to trying the supp's out, as heard a lot of good things about BN:)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, it is appreciated.

We do work extremely hard in regards to customer service as this is something I am very sensitive about.

Isn't it a shame when you buy a ticket on a cheap airline or get a cheap phone deal that while you save a few bucks, it invaribly means a 30 minute wait then a response from a limited English speaker when it comes to customer service?

At Bioflex and Bulk Nutrients our policy is to offer supplements at the best possible value while maintaining fantastic customer service (equal or better than the serive you will get from anywhere). While we won't always be the cheapest, we normally stack up very well, especially when you purchase multiple products from us.

If your order comes in before 3pm it will be sent out that day. After that point, it leaves the next business day. All orders under 3kg are sent express post, which means they should arrive within 24 - 48 hours.

If you have any issues whateoever (which is rare) just flick us an email or give us a call and we will handle things asap.

Bioflex has three dedicated phone lines, one for promotions and marketing, one for technical enquires and one for orders, with Bulk Nutrients having two lines.

Someone asked about the differences between Micellar Casein and Calcium Caseinate.

A basic comparison is that Micellar Casein is more like a WPC to Calcium Caseinates being the WPI. Calcium Caseinate is more pure, more protein, less fats and carbs, however the benefit to Micellar Casein is that it is a true "undenatured" protein, which means it's amino acid profile and protein structure hasn't been modified with heat during manufacturing.

Which is best?

If you are adding the product to whey to prolong the sbsorption I would go with Calcium Caseinate, however if you are having it alone, then Micellar Casein would be the better choice.