• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

New Board Sponsor - Bioflex and Bulk Nutrients

Yo Bioflex....

Im keen.... I entered the AusBB code and its already expired.... What the ???

Went ahead and bought some BN WPC and Fine powered oats.... On the basis of your sponsorship to AusBB...

I trust you will advise further on any discounts available...

Yo Bioflex....

Im keen.... I entered the AusBB code and its already expired.... What the ???

Went ahead and bought some BN WPC and Fine powered oats.... On the basis of your sponsorship to AusBB...

I trust you will advise further on any discounts available...

Hi Nazzysmith did you try the code on Bioflex Nutrition or on the Bulk Nutrients site? This should work on the Bioflex site and is allocated for this brand only. You just have to enter it in the affiliation / promotion code box there. Hope this helps.

Cheers Bio...

I missed that bit.... Which is fine...

Been looking around a bit lately and think I prefer the no frills stuff... So Bulk Nutrients is where im at for the moment... I don't like hype....

If I be honest Im sick of slick product names and over ramped marketing... However I also recognize that there is a strong market segement who do buy on this basis...

Eitherway Im glad you have the Bulk Nutrients product line... If the WPC tastes good Ill be around for a while...

Notably I just tried my first tub of jak3d.... IMO its pretty good....

No doubt as a result of the DMAA.... However i will move on to biocharge or NT next.... Both are around the same price....

Im not intending to get jack3d again for the moment... I see ample opportunity in other products.... Its all about the DMAA...

Appreciate your time to reply...

Thank you

I recently held a deadlift comp at my gym which BioFlex kindly jumped on board.
One of my clients, Emma, gave 110% and finished 1st in the womens division.
This won her a big tub of BioFlex weight gainer (banana) and the BioFlex pre workout.
She said it's by FAR the best tasting protien she has had, and mixes really well.

On behalf of all the lifters, thanks again guys.

As far as buying supps go, I know I, and my lifters, are going to support a company that not only supports the sport we love, but also supports the running costs of this very forum.

Top work guys.
Scott.

Just put through an order with BN, will be my first order through them. Jsut got some 'extras' Creatine, Dextrose, fine oats and some Trib for my brother. Loooking forward to it.

Cheers Bio...

I missed that bit.... Which is fine...

Been looking around a bit lately and think I prefer the no frills stuff... So Bulk Nutrients is where im at for the moment... I don't like hype....

I was with you Ns til I tried the Bioflex stuff. It's all the same ingredients and pretty much just as cheap as BN...no real hype like it'll put 4 inches on your left bicep hahahaha but it's just more so blends of the raw proteins you get from BN. Instead of buying WPC, WPI and Casien Cass you just get Proflex which is the blend....kinda actually works out cheaper

Still no bull-shit supps with no propeitary blends too. I definitely can recommend them and the quality and taste is second to none like Sticky said. I think they've tried to seperate the offerings so they don't compete with each other and aim at different markets but I must say def worth the try!

any update on when new protein flavour will be released? looking at making an order within the next week or so..

Still no bull-shit supps with no propeitary blends too. I definitely can recommend them and the quality and taste is second to none like Sticky said. I think they've tried to seperate the offerings so they don't compete with each other and aim at different markets but I must say def worth the try!
Cheers for the referral!

Cheers Iron man and Sticky....

Its good to know that they are active supporters of the industry... And that there are others happy with their products,...

For others interest... I ordered late at night on the 24th and recieved an email on the 25th at 16:17 with the Aus Post tracking details indicating my package was with them as of 16:17...

I can click on the link and it gives me the tracking details of where my package is....

I truly appreciate the fact that I can see the AUS Post tracking on where my order is... No doubt will see them up here early next week...

Thumbs up to BN...

Gidday Bioflex...

Got a small problem over here... Recieved my package Yesterday and opened it last night... (Tuesday)....

Everything was in there except that one of my 1kg bags of Vanilla WPC has a hole in the bottom of the bag... Had white powder over all the other product....

Actually freaked me out as I had 5gms of DMAA in there as well... (Wouldnt want that stuff blowing all over my kitchen bench...) But no problems there... Nice and tightly sealed...

Anyway if you could let me know the best way to resolve this it would be greatly appreciated... Ive got a few other things I want to order from BN and Bioflex...

Oh yeah....

Tried a scoop of Bulk Nutrients Vanilla WPC from one of the other bags... With a scoop of fine powered oats....

This stuff taste pretty good... Its the first time ive used powered oats...

Has a grainy feeling when you drink it... However I really like this texture and look forward to always using powdered oats in my protein for the future...

Vanilla flavour was great so Im looking forward to continued use of this product...

Will give the choclate WPC a go tonight

I got my stuff yesterday too, looking forward to using the oats, probs won't use them till next week though. Happy to see that they are good so far.

NS, the Chocolate WPC is nice and easy to drink. Not an artificial taste ;) I'm going to acquire a Van WPC next time around.

same happened to me nazzysmith x 2 so tried no bull supps. Great supps, great pricing WPI cheaper then BN and haven't had a split bag yet ;)

same happened to me nazzysmith x 2 so tried no bull supps. Great supps, great pricing WPI cheaper then BN and haven't had a split bag yet ;)

Baz, split bags and damage in transit are absolutely part of business.
They are not caused by us, rather rough handeling in the post.

As these issues are bound to happen from time to time, what sets a decent business apart from an ordinary one is how they deal with it.

If this happened to you, I am sure you can let everyone know that if you emailed us you would have had an immeadiate response, and that we would have replaced the protein at no cost to you by express post.

Can you please pm me your detais of name and order, it would be very dissapointing to here this post of yours is not genuine, and if it is we would no doubt have a record of you purchaisng from us as well as follow up emails about damage.

Gidday Bioflex...

Got a small problem over here... Recieved my package Yesterday and opened it last night... (Tuesday)....

Everything was in there except that one of my 1kg bags of Vanilla WPC has a hole in the bottom of the bag... Had white powder over all the other product....

Actually freaked me out as I had 5gms of DMAA in there as well... (Wouldnt want that stuff blowing all over my kitchen bench...) But no problems there... Nice and tightly sealed...

Anyway if you could let me know the best way to resolve this it would be greatly appreciated... Ive got a few other things I want to order from BN and Bioflex...

Hi Nazzy,

If this ever happens, or you have any other concerns just let us know asap by email. We will get onto it as soon as possible and send a replacement product without issue.
Being very busy it is difficult for me to get onto the fourms from time to time.

Bioflex...

Thanks for the reply.... Was up to my neck in it last week with exams.... Ill send the email tomorrow...

The product tastes great and I will be happy to organise a second order in the email....

Will probably order 20kg of WPC now... Plus may try the bioflex pre workout...

My mate was using an expensive WPI (chocolate flavour)

I gave him a 1kg bag of BN WPC chocolate with some powered oats and he is ecstatic.... So you got two new customers here...

Bioflex... Your BN WPC is excellent (low cost no hype basic essentials) but you win my business on your customer service....

Ill look through the thread deals for Bulk Nutrients and put another order in shortly and leave a reference in the email....

Thank you for your time...

Nazzy

Hey Bioflex
Ive just got a bit of a suggestion here. What about making up some bioflex and bulk nutrients shirts and training singlets or something. You see alot of people in the gym wearing all the big brand name stuff so why not get a few of your own printed up and sell them on your site. Im sure heaps of people off of the site would love to wear one to help support a top quality product.

Cheers Sean