• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

New Board Sponsor - Bioflex and Bulk Nutrients

Made a booking today! I bought a 10kg bag. Does it come in a 10kg re sealable bag?

Edit: I found the answer i was looking for! Thanks

It comes in 2x re sealable 5kg bags. I can't wait!

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

We'll have some samples ready soon for both Bioflex & Bulk Nutrients and really keen to have you all try them, sure you won't be disappointed. These shouldn't be too far away and will be sure to let you know when they are ready.

As a bit of a side note, we have a few competitions and things going on Facebook and you can win a few different supps, saves you from buying them and you can give them a go that way :)

I'll be running a few on here to in the near future so keep a look out.

Aaron

Hey Guys,

We'll have some samples ready soon for both Bioflex & Bulk Nutrients and really keen to have you all try them, sure you won't be disappointed. These shouldn't be too far away and will be sure to let you know when they are ready.

As a bit of a side note, we have a few competitions and things going on Facebook and you can win a few different supps, saves you from buying them and you can give them a go that way :)

I'll be running a few on here to in the near future so keep a look out.

Aaron

I was going to suggest that maybe you guys should run some comps on here! Its abit of fun and keeps things interesting!

Should have something weird like "weirdest place to drink a Bioflex shake" lol

Well...you guys asked for it and this is a great forum. I'm posting up a competition now. I'll make it pretty general like you said so it's not your typical 'buy it and the best review wins :) Keep an eye out!

Crap, I ordered a 2kg vanilla WPI from Bulk Nutrients today and didn't see this thread, could of got a discount dammit. Oh well, next time its all good.

Bulk Nutrients is awesome.

Whens Bioflex Alpha coming out? Looks interesting..

Shouldn't be long champ...it will be available in the next 6 weeks or so. We'll be sure to keep everyone posted.

Thanks all for the compliments too :)

Hey im trying to decide between a couple of different board sponsors to buy my first lot of bulk protein off and can not decide seeing that all of them are around the 100 dollar mark for 5kg of flavoured wpc. So i would find some samples very helpfull to assist in my decision. If you can set us up with a few samples you can drop us an email on abartle@bigpond.net.au if not then thanks anyway

Cheers

Sean

Boxing23, we are very low on samples at the moment, but will have massive amounts available in a few months.

In the mean time I advise buying 1kg of protein to check you like the taste.

The real advantage of our range apart fro th great pricing is that fact you can get everything, pre workout, aminos, capsules, carbs, proteins etc all at the one place.

Hey mate thanks for the reply no worries about the samples i might just do as you said and buy a 1kg bag from a couple of different places and make a decision hopefully i will be talking to you soon!

Hey mate thanks for the reply no worries about the samples i might just do as you said and buy a 1kg bag from a couple of different places and make a decision hopefully i will be talking to you soon!

Hi Boxing23,

I'm only new to the world of BB myself, I have tried flavoured proteins and natural (unflavoured) proteins, honestly don't waste your money on flavoured proteins, you're better of spending the money on getting more protein. Anyone complaining about the flavour is pretty weak IMO, it's just a drink, not a gourmet meal.

Hey mate thanks for the advice i think ill try 1kg of a flavoured one and 1kg of unflavoured and make a decision cheers mate

Hi Boxing23,

I'm only new to the world of BB myself, I have tried flavoured proteins and natural (unflavoured) proteins, honestly don't waste your money on flavoured proteins, you're better of spending the money on getting more protein. Anyone complaining about the flavour is pretty weak IMO, it's just a drink, not a gourmet meal.

hahahahaha...totally agree!!!

are you guys backlogged with orders or something? ordered 4kg HWPI a week ago and hasnt arrived, you guys are usually top notch with your shipping speed

are you guys backlogged with orders or something? ordered 4kg HWPI a week ago and hasnt arrived, you guys are usually top notch with your shipping speed

Absolutely not, mate.
Every order leaves the day it arrives without exception (assuming the order comes in before 3pm EST).

In the case that your order was late (this is exceptionaly rare), you'd know about it as we'd contact you by email or phone.

Best send us an email if you feel there has been any delay, keep in mind Tasmania to Perth can take some time though.

Have you checked your tracking number?