• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

so fucking over getting sick :(

Do you even lift Bazza or do you just troll around telling people to goto doctors?

You make outlandish claims, have no support behind them, then when asked politely to back up your claims, you fold..?!

Stop trolling

Do you even lift Bazza or do you just troll around telling people to goto doctors?

You make outlandish claims, have no support behind them, then when asked politely to back up your claims, you fold..?!

Stop trolling

What an outrageous concept someone says they are sick and instead of an unqualified person trying to diagnose them over the net or recommending unproven treatments I say to go to the doctor.

Yes I'm the one making outlandish claims.

flu shots suck
and yes the flu isnt like it used to be seems some of us get it more and more for much longer than b4 its just hard to shake it and DRs these days surely arent many gurus left
its always amoxicillan and panadol and the prior is fucking useless

panadol just for the headaches from coughing constantly

drinking lemon and pure organic honey definately helps alot

Why does he need explain why they suck?

You won't post research papers explaining why Vit C is useless and does more harm than good

Why does he need explain why they suck?

You won't post research papers explaining why Vit C is useless and does more harm than good

Are u serious.

Vaccines are proven beyond doubt and one of the biggest medical advances. So just curious to why the suck.

I'm on my phone, so I might be missing something mate, but is that saying "mega-doseing" with 3 grams?

That study is pointless Bazza, they are using 3g, I take 2.5- 3g as daily intake.

That is not 'mega dosing' ..NEXT?

That study is pointless Bazza, they are using 3g, I take 2.5- 3g as daily intake.

That is not 'mega dosing' ..NEXT?

Lol pointless yeah right. It's not mega dosing according to Jchen. And your opinion is more valuable than the scientists why??

If there is an effect with larger doses there still should be a measurable effect over placebo at these doses.

If you split 1 panadol tab into 10 fragments, and took 1 of the fragments, do you think it would still work?

Effects from drugs are a sliding scale its not either on or off. So if a drug actually works with a good trial you can measure it's effects even if it is less than supposed ideal dose. But sticky your smart and already know that and just grasping at straws so you can just abandon that study.

Like i said if there was something to vitamin c there should be a measurable effect with 3 grams over the placebo.

**Bangs head against wall**

Well I just had 15g, and Ill sleep well knowing Ill wake up fresh as a daisy.

thechosenone,
Their are many options, and even more opinions.
Try a few of the remedies suggested. If your going to use Vit C, use the method about bowl tolerence, as a number means fuck all. Your body will handle/need more or less amounts depending on how sick you are.

btw, have you ever had glandular fever?

Hey sticky nah i have never had galandula fever. I never eat fruit so maybe i should start it. I eat alot of sweet patatoe tho

I thought you said you had a good diet, no fruit is not a good diet :D.
Refer to shreks sig for further instruction lol

I thought you said you had a good diet, no fruit is not a good diet :D.
Refer to shreks sig for further instruction lol

I have a good diet as to building muscle but maybe not on the healthy immune system side of things lol i eat vegetables tho.