• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

so fucking over getting sick :(

Bazza I am still waiting for you to link the 'numerous' research papers about Vit C being more harmful than good.. honest question aswell?!

Bazza I am still waiting for you to link the 'numerous' research papers about Vit C being more harmful than good.. honest question aswell?!

I actually forgot about those 'numerous' study papers as well...

It's just Bazza being Bazza I guess..

Well we could be like Daniel who gets his info from crappy documentaries on Tv. Lol.

If I recall correctly I proved my 'crappy documentary' information through the peer reviewed articles I posted up...

After all the 'NUMEROUS' studies you have read on vitamin C causing kidney failure, not assisting cancer, accelerating cancer growth, not helping with colds or flus etc. The best thing you can come up with is "google is your friend"?

LOL. The pesticides are getting to your brain sir.

If I recall correctly I proved my 'crappy documentary' information through the peer reviewed articles I posted up...

After all the 'NUMEROUS' studies you have read on vitamin C causing kidney failure, not assisting cancer, accelerating cancer growth, not helping with colds or flus etc. The best thing you can come up with is "google is your friend"?

LOL. The pesticides are getting to your brain sir.

You recall wrong.

You recall wrong.

So you didn't disagree to organic meat and organic dairy having healthier fats and better omega 3 to 6 ratios than non organic products?

If I actually cared I would go through my posts...

But then you will come up with ANOTHER great 'Bazza' claim and say something that you can't even prove.. Then I need to go to my friend google and search these made up claims and find nothing...

Go organic Bazza, I've heard it increases brain capacity.

Or maybe see a homeopath?

So you didn't disagree to organic meat and organic dairy having healthier fats and better omega 3 to 6 ratios than non organic products?

If I actually cared I would go through my posts...

But then you will come up with ANOTHER great 'Bazza' claim and say something that you can't even prove.. Then I need to go to my friend google and search these made up claims and find nothing...

Go organic Bazza, I've heard it increases brain capacity.

Or maybe see a homeopath?

Mate if you wanna argue this again start another post dont wreck this one

Scientific research says otherwise.

Plus vitamin c has been linked to increase rate of growth of some cancers.

I think I'll give the vitamin c tablets a miss.

I thought they gave Vit C to ppl with cancer :confused:

Google is your friend.

I would have thought you would have sucked her clit day and night with the way you ramble on about not proving negatives and logic.

Come on guys use arguing with each other isnt giving me answers lol. From now on everyday i will eat 1 apple, teaspoon of garlic, lemon & honey drink U think this will help keep sickness away?

Come on guys use arguing with each other isnt giving me answers lol. From now on everyday i will eat 1 apple, teaspoon of garlic, lemon & honey drink U think this will help keep sickness away?

If your getting sick all the time see a doctor.