• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What are ppl using atm?

No I saw a noticable difference when taking it. One of the only supplements I saw a real difference in the way I looked and how I performed in the gym....needs to be taken at a high dose tho.

So no measurements or records not to mention not controlling for other variables or even a control. It may well work but It's a bit of a stretch to say it works for you without further investigation.

So no measurements or records not to mention not controlling for other variables or even a control. It may well work but It's a bit of a stretch to say it works for you without further investigation.

lol ok mate...im not saying its the god of supplements im simply saying that when added to what I was already doing it did help.

lol ok mate...im not saying its the god of supplements im simply saying that when added to what I was already doing it did help.

My point is how do you know it even worked and that the results were not just luck or due to some other factor.

My point is how do you know it even worked and that the results were not just luck or due to some other factor.

Mate it could of been due to luck, could of been down to a unicorn flying over a rainbow dropping magic pixing dust....what I do know is that nothing was changed besides adding ECDY into my plan and I saw results...yes it could of purely been luck but prob more likey a supplement working.

I have started taking GABA and am sleeping solidly. Previously I was waking 2 -3 times a night.

So is definately working, and we all know how important good sleep is for growth and recovery.

Last edited:
I have started taking GABA and am sleeping solidly. Previously I was waking 3-3 times a night.

So is definately working, and we all know how important good sleep is for growth and recovery.

GABA is a solid product for sleep! if I had the money id use it all the time.

Does you mouth go numb? lol

I buy it off ebay for $16 for 250g so its pretty cheap.

Mouth doesnt go numb but my whole body goes tingly and I find it a little harder to breath for a few minutes. I like to take a decent dose though of 5-8g

I buy it off ebay for $16 for 250g so its pretty cheap.

Mouth doesnt go numb but my whole body goes tingly and I find it a little harder to breath for a few minutes. I like to take a decent dose though of 5-8g

Wow that is cheap...could u PM me the place u get it from

Bazza and Morgan; great questions.

I've been taking niacin for some time.
Eating less nowdays I'm trying to eat smarter and attempting to get as much out of the food I eat.
I also need to be smarter when I workout.

Bazza and Morgan; great questions.

I've been taking niacin for some time.
Eating less nowdays I'm trying to eat smarter and attempting to get as much out of the food I eat.
I also need to be smarter when I workout.

Why r u eating less nowdays? or do u mean less junk

ive been sticking to the basics:

WPC
Creatine
Fish Oil
Vit C (allthouh i high fruit intake will usually cover the daily requirement)

plenty of fruits/vegetables for nutrients, clean carbs (wholemeal rice, breads, oats are excellent too), lots of lean meats/fish (tuna is a a favorite of mine)

supplements wont work miracles, but they do help, think of it as filling in the gaps of your diet, ie if you are not getting enough protein from foods during the day basic wpc can help with protein intake etc.

Any immediate effects Shrek
I will post up results or any effects in a couple of weeks, need to give it a fair run. I did up the dose though from 3 - 5 grams today.

Multi vitamin/mineral pack.
200mg caff., 1/4th asprin, 25mg Ephedrine Hcl.
10-12 Fish oil (cheapest I can find)
Tons of calories from whole foods.
Eph?? Are you sure you are in Australia or still in the USA?

Rare as rockin' horse shit.

Eph?? Are you sure you are in Australia or still in the USA?

Rare as rockin' horse shit.
I had a bit of what not from America in my luggage.
Its about empty now. All the good stuff is gone.
I would rather live in a place where Eph is banned.
Meth heads in the US buy the shit out of that stuff.
Its better to do extra cardio and not have the tweekers around.

Heard good reviews on this product....just totally not a fan of the 1,3 dim tho!!

i thought u tried this product?

The only thing that has stopped me from buying is the price so far, $50 for 22 serves...

Ohhh yea I have ay lol only acouple of samples....wouldnt buy anything with 1,3 dim in it :p People either seem to love or hate that stuff.

Yea the servings are crap next to say 1mr, jack3d etc...

Last edited: