• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What are ppl using atm?

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
What supplements are ppl using atm? looking to try some new things so wondering if anyone is using anything thats giving them some results??/

Bored at work lol

BCAA/EAA, Glutamine, Luecine, Ascorbic Acid.

All mixed togther and drink throughout the workout.

Been on it longer than without it, so no idea if its working hahahaha.

Been thinking about making a amino/carb mix for during training times to see if it will improve anything....like you said though isnt it really doing anything lol

Ive just been using protein, L-arg, vitc, fish oil, multi and nearly having the best results of my life lol...but saying that this is prob the most strict ive ever been on my diet...looking at trying something new tho...

JAck3d as the PreWO, BCAA's before and after workouts, multi-vitamin, fish oil caps.. that's it.

If you can make Yok3d work for you, I'll give you a gold star! :rolleyes:

JAck3d as the PreWO, BCAA's before and after workouts, multi-vitamin, fish oil caps.. that's it.

If you can make Yok3d work for you, I'll give you a gold star! :rolleyes:

What did you get out of Yok3d? been one of the products ive been looking at trying...

Had great results with ECDY in the past.
I don't mean to be rude but can you define what "great results" actually means?

Your arms grew an inch in 8 weeks?
You dropped a pants size?
All lifts increased at a much much faster rate than usual?

I don't wanna come across as ****y! Just irks me.

Im interested in someone answering this as well.

Defin8 powder
DY GH Blast
DY Nox Pump
1 xMulti Vitamin
3 x Fish Oil
2 x Glucosomine
3 x L-Carnitine
1 x Zinc
6 x Vitamin C

Def an increase in muscle hardness and size, dropped some bodyfat and lifts increased.

ECDY is one of the best supplements ive ever used but sorta hard to get nowdays.

I used it a few times and found best results were when I was upto about 500mg aday.

Multi vitamin/mineral pack.
200mg caff., 1/4th asprin, 25mg Ephedrine Hcl.
10-12 Fish oil (cheapest I can find)
Tons of calories from whole foods.

Def an increase in muscle hardness and size, dropped some bodyfat and lifts increased.

ECDY is one of the best supplements ive ever used but sorta hard to get nowdays.

I used it a few times and found best results were when I was upto about 500mg aday.

Are you recording any of this down, recording measurements, body fat, muscle hardness or just going from memory.

Im not taking any supps but i got some new jocks and since then hit good PBs in every lift in the last 3 weeks while losing 2kgs. So the jocks must of done it. ;)

Are you recording any of this down, recording measurements, body fat, muscle hardness or just going from memory.

Im not taking any supps but i got some new jocks and since then hit good PBs in every lift in the last 3 weeks while losing 2kgs. So the jocks must of done it. ;)

No I saw a noticable difference when taking it. One of the only supplements I saw a real difference in the way I looked and how I performed in the gym....needs to be taken at a high dose tho.