• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

peptides... legal or illegal??? why are they so hard to find these days??

normz

how you going guys,
is it just me or is it hard to find peps these days?? im pretty sure its not illegal, but why does it seem like its hard to get now???

how you going guys,
is it just me or is it hard to find peps these days?? im pretty sure its not illegal, but why does it seem like its hard to get now???

yeah i'm good thanks, yourself?

i guess its like AAS, you gotta know the right people.

i've heard differring opinions about the legality of peptides, put it this way they aren't "highly restricted" meaning you won't serve time if your caught with them.

Some peptides are illegal, but a lot aren't..... Yet.

What peptide are you after?

Their are quite a few Aussie sites, but the quality of a few products have been questioned.

Pretty sure cjc and ghrp6 can get stopped.

Some peptides are illegal, but a lot aren't..... Yet.

What peptide are you after?

Their are quite a few Aussie sites, but the quality of a few products have been questioned.

Pretty sure cjc and ghrp6 can get stopped.

are we allowed to openely talk about this stuff are we?

ive gotten some liquid clom and ghrp6 through, although the ghrp6 was not for me.
wasnt even opened by customs

I also have a friend that got some GHRP-6 through within the last month.

Can someone please breakdown (in lamens terms) what the difference between HGH and GHRP-6 is?

Can someone please breakdown (in lamens terms) what the difference between HGH and GHRP-6 is?
There's a whole thread by Christian on ghrp6 and his trouble with customs getting them through where he goes into a lot of detail about the difference and why peptides should be OK.

In laymans terms, HGH is actually the hormone itself which is illegal, but ghrp6 is a growth hormone releasing peptide so is not the hormone so should be OK to import. Customs got hung up on it though because it has growth hormone in the name even though it is not growth hormone and just a peptide.

Cheers,
Mike

Thanks Mike.

I actually found a whole heap of articles relating to this point.

It looks like its interesting stuff.

does it work though? i can get GHRP-6 GH for $300 a bottle.
but for that price i want to if this stuff works? or is like those other shit things like natural test boosters?

any help will do . cheers

Wait so if GHRP-6 causes the body to release more than the normal growth hormone, when you come off it do levels return to normal? I know exogenous GH shuts off the bodys endogenous GH so?

Last edited:
Dude, if people i know can get it through, others are saying they can ... in..r..t (fill in hte blank)