• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

70sbig.com workshop

ill come have a look me thinks.. if my wife doesnt give birth then LOL :D

Im an avid watcher of that site.

We're thinking about going to all-you-can-eat Brazilian BBQ afterwards for dinner. Its the most 70's Big dining experience that I could think of.

this looks really interesting, is it geared to more intermediate trainees or an open style thing? im keen if its for noobs aswell...

There will be a broad range of attendees and this will include genuine novices. It will be small enough that everyone will get all the skill instruction they can possibly handle.

I have convinced work to cover it as part of my training budget!!

I will sign up this week.

Just for reference, I am a complete novice. I went to Pete at Shire Speed and Strength for his introductory 5 lessons and then I spent a few months overseas (not lifting). So I will only have maybe 6 weeks of lifting before this weekend.

I'm signed up for both days, looking forward to seeing if I can hit some insta-PR's with a few form tweaks.

I should probably note here that I've been talking to Justin and he said if he doesn't get a certain number of sign ups prior to approximately mid-late June, he will probably not make the trip. This is in order to make sure that he's not going to lose money by coming out here (as you can't always count on late sign ups...)