• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Metal single ply PL Gear for sale

T

Tharnett

sorry for the double post but I for one hardly read any of the other boards on here but the Strength Training/PL one. Figured I would repost on here in case you guys are the same as me

I am in the Adelaide area but will ship to you if paid upfront.

56 Metal King Bench Presser, Custom – good condition. Arms are too long for me and the chest is a little big. $12 Sold

54 Metal King Deadlifter – great condition (used only twice in training) $150

56 Metal Viking Deadlifter – good condition (used a bunch of times in training and one competition) $125

52 Metal King Squatter – great condition (used few times training, once in competition $150 Sold

none of these are stretched out and have tons of pop (especially the shirt and the squat suit).

all of these I am willing to except a reasonable offer. Just reply or PM or email me tylerharnett (at) hotmail (dot) com

Last edited:
ps will drop off if in SA (I am in the south but will go anywhere near Adel)

the 56 is real loose on me. I used it when I was 120kg and it was tight then

the 54 fits pretty good. Real tight in the hips and thighs but I could have taken the straps in quite a bit.

Yo man, my number is in my sig. Give me a message and we can arrange a meet up, certainly couldn't hurt to pick up some equipment now for later.

ya for sure. I just saw this now so I will give you a shout tomorrow. Thanks

bench shirt and squat suit are sold

anybody on the deadlift suits?

damm i posted in the buy sell trade bit. i was keen on that shirt. are the deadlifters sumo or conventional?

damm i posted in the buy sell trade bit. i was keen on that shirt. are the deadlifters sumo or conventional?

You're lucky you didn't buy it. horrible piece of equipment...

I kid. I'm just still reeling from how painful using a shirt was. Thanks for the buy Tyler!

sorry Sherro I missed your post

they are for conventional. They would work for sumo but are not the one metal developed specifically for sumo.

Deadlift suits are still for sale

as I said I will take reasonable offers