• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What powerlifting federation

Yeah but black and shiny :D

I get too bored of training for powerlifting to do it all the time. I've been training for the comp less than 2 weeks and I'm already sick of it lol

Answer this - All competitors at the olympics are natural since they have THE best testing methods around

True/False?

BUT Wait marian jones won numerous golds and was never detected throughout her career.. Till her ex-hubby blew the whistle..

WoW just WoW!!..

Are u saying that that YOU CAN avoid detection? Or was olympic testing just a farce?

/Stirs the pot

What about the Drug free powerlifting fed seem to flying under the radar compered to the other two feds cheers

Wow, so much anger between the Feds.

Someone start their own Fed.......oh wait eheeheheheheh

Off topic, but is there a test designed to detect hgh?

ASADA claims there are... but there aren't. I have some pretty reliable info on what gets passed. I know 100% gh is undetectable atm. I also know that you can come off test suspension 48 hours befo and test clean.

I think you're talking rubbish. In Australia testing is taken seriously, if I knew for certain that a PA lifter was taking drugs I'd be first on the phone to ASADA.

Always amazes me that those in non-tested federations are quick to point the finger at drug testing claiming that everyone is on undetectable drugs.
Every other legitimate sport in Australia has the same drug testing as PA.

It's taken stupidly. I was tested at the age of 14. 14 ffs.

London 2012
All Eleiko

Why????

We all know Eleiko put down a lot of money to get that deal. ZK at Beijing 08, uesaka at 04 and 2000... it's been a while since Eleiko has flown the banner at an Olympics. Why? Because Uesaka, DHS and ZK comp grade stuff are just as good.

Answer this - All competitors at the olympics are natural since they have THE best testing methods around

True/False?

BUT Wait marian jones won numerous golds and was never detected throughout her career.. Till her ex-hubby blew the whistle..

WoW just WoW!!..

Are u saying that that YOU CAN avoid detection? Or was olympic testing just a farce?

/Stirs the pot

Detection is hilariously easy to avoid if you play things smart and take the right drugs.

Well after all that i will rejoin PA only because they brought in the Raw lifting . But i like the pro raw concept so if some one brings it to Adelaide or Capo(there is nothing based in Adelaide) come i would have a very close look at it.So thanks everyone for your input .cheers and good lifting

Well after all that i will rejoin PA only because they brought in the Raw lifting . But i like the pro raw concept so if some one brings it to Adelaide or Capo(there is nothing based in Adelaide) come i would have a very close look at it.So thanks everyone for your input .cheers and good lifting

You'll get banished from PA if you lift with us.

Have fun driving to Mannum for all of your meets. I think last PA SA meet has 4 people.

Have fun driving to Mannum for all of your meets. I think last PA SA meet has 4 people.

the PA meet at fortus gym had 9 i think

gawain and myself drove up there

they use eleiko racks, bars and weights

Someone start there own federation? Lookup the ProRaw fed. Its the only current federation with cash prizes :)

the term federation gets through around loosely,

there are like 50 federations in America

most are just single businesses made by disgruntled ppl that want to make a buck and/or have massive world records

the PA meet at fortus gym had 9 i think

your right titan last year the had about the same and there is only one comp at Mannum this year in june and the one after that is in Adelaide in october cant make the one in june but give the other a go once i get over these nagging injury . cheers:)

Fuzzy your a crack up and last year did get lost coming back from Mannum :) keep up the good lifting cheers

I actually did a Powerlifting Australia level 1 Coach course the other week (and now have 30 hrs work experience to do before they'll give me my piece of paper). I've never actually competed, myself, though.