• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Need a ride from the Air Port in Melbs!

catastrophic

Hi guys & girls.

I failed to qualify for the Nationals in Darwin last weekend. (actually, I'm lucky I didn't bomb in the Bench!)

So I am flying over to Melbourne next weekend. As I am a poverty struck second year sport science student, I am looking for someone to cart my sorry ass from the Airport to Markos house & then to take me from PTC back to the Airport.

I arrive Saturday evening (28th) about 6ish & need to be back at the airport about the same time Sunday (29th)

If anyone can help out please Email me sales @ miraclexproductions . com

Many thanks!

Ben <3

Um to be honest, I'm not sure & the general ideas in my head seem to amount to nothing more than dumb excuses.

What I can say is I Squat 165 (+15kg PB), so mission semi complete, then I missed my 122.5 Bench twice, that meant I had to pull 260 (+15kg full meet PB) to total 540. Had two cracks at 260 but was not getting past the knee's

Fuz is going over as well, however, due to various reasons we have ended up on different flights.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/user/catastrophic82?feature=mhee#p/a/u/1/rN-YdxLb5Qw]YouTube - catastrophic82???[/ame]

Yeeeeehhhhhhhh Ummmm about that Bench......

Thats a pity you missed out now you have to do it the hard way sorry i cant add up was that a 180 sq 115 ben 235 dead mmm Anyway hope you get it in the next comp i think there will be more support there . cheers