• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Blood test results

brendon

got my blood test results back.

here goes..

cholestrol 5.6 (3.5-5.4)
triglyceride 0.8 (0.1-2.0)
hdl cholestrol 1.1 (>1.0)
cholestrol hdl-c 5.1 (>5.0)
vldl cholestrol 0.4 (0.1-0.9)
ldl cholestrol 4.1 (2.1-4.0)

serum 5.6 (3.4-5.4)

testosterone 22 (8.3-29)
TSH 1.7 (0.5-4.5)

sodium 140 (135-145)
potassium 4 (3.6-5.4)
chloride 106 (97-110)
bicarbonate 26 (21-30)
anion gap 12 (10-20)
urea 7.3 (2.5-7.5)
creatinine 105 (40-120)
egfr 75
bilirubin 15 (<20)
ast 19 (<35)
alt 23 (40)
ggt 22 (<40)
alkaline phosphate 84 (35-110)
protein 71 (65-85)
albium 45 (38-50)
globulin 26 (22-38)

any comments?
doc said my fasting cholestrol and sugar is just a touch high. because my family has history of diabetes (grandmother) he sending me for a more detailed test to see how its goes and to see if can predict if im suseptable to it in future

Age? Past medical history? Weight? Height? Body fat? Regular diet? Physical activity? etc. Will all help!

Don't stress though lol only minor issues.

Last edited:
i aint stressin over nothing..
age 26 in 3 weeks
weight 98kg
height 6ft
bf 18%ish i spose

regualr diet... past 6 weeks.. not the best, not bad, just not as goood as have been.
gym past 6 weeks. gym once a week but been walking, bike riding more often.

I went straight to test levels and once again like everyone else here its lower then mine

Fuck yeah.. im the test king! and im a fat powerlifter

I went straight to test levels and once again like everyone else here its lower then mine

Fuck yeah.. im the test king! and im a fat powerlifter

Maybe thats why... Lol

Natural seleciton.. Only the strong survive.

22 not that low. i thought 22 was awesome cosidering i havent been training much. u on test boosters jdizzle?

Hi Christian,

my Doc wants me to have another test done at the end of July before he goes ahead with any treatment.
And prior that we have to find the cause for my hypochromic microcytic blood picture and my insuline resistance but blood sugar is at 5.5

Cheers
Glen

Last edited:
I am asuming he has tested serum iron not just ferratin?

Ferratin can be elevated with inflamation... Unfortunatley it seems most people test this and only this...

And with low test i can imagine inflamation running rampant!

Had all done

Serum Iron 4 umol/L (10-30)
Transferrin 53 umol/L (27-53)
Transferin Saturation 4% (12-45)
Serum Ferritin 9 ug/L (20-300)

Have a colonoscopy and gastroscopy scheduled for the end of this month and then we go from there.

Had all done

Serum Iron 4 umol/L (10-30)
Transferrin 53 umol/L (27-53)
Transferin Saturation 4% (12-45)
Serum Ferritin 9 ug/L (20-300)

Have a colonoscopy and gastroscopy scheduled for the end of this month and then we go from there.

Thats abit out of my league, as i have done no research into your condition... Ill have a look around and see if anything pops out though,

Nothing to do with the thread but it relates to the subject so why not. I had an STI screening and im totally clean :) or should I say ;-)