• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

26 in 6 months. is it too late to get big/huge?

weightlifter

hi guys. ive been doing abit of weight lifing here and there for about 4 years. mostly not doing any. havent really put on any size at all. tiny bit of when the muscles start to take shape and you can see them.

is it too late for me to get pretty big and strong and stuff now? if i start now by the time im 30 could i be a big guy?

just that ive read about peak testosterone levels and age and stuff but not sure about it.

im really going to get into it now and if i get injured or have troubles with any parts im will keep going on different parts and fix the problems. instead of giving up all together for a month or 2.

thanks guys

I'm 28 and have been lifting for 18 months, so I started just a bit later than you. Got a bit bigger in the process too. Just this morning I noticed when putting on an old belt that at 84.5kg, I'm much thicker all over but still have the same waist as I was at 71kg just before I discovered lifting.

starting lifting at 26 @ 68kg

now 28 @84 SQ155 B115 DL195

just need time, weights and food mate

Ill be 27 in a few days. I'm worried about my hair falling out.

Ive only started getting serious for the last 2 months. I want to make 67kgs by end of may. I'm 64kg now. And still looking scrawny

Dont worry yourself with peaking test

free test peaks at 25-34, total test is higher at age 35-44 then it is 25-34

im a fat powerlifter aged 27 and ive got the average test levels of a 15-24 year old male

26 is when your body is in it's prime. There are 50 year olds who lift look better than guys in their 20s.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9bTJBa2k6M&NR=1]YouTube - Chris Spirrison 226 lb curl -- WORLD RECORD at 2009 NASA Pro Powersports[/ame]

World Bicep curl record holder would be at least 40 IMO.