• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Everything you ever wanted to know

I downloaded a copy and have found it so good I'm planning to buy an actual physical book (OMG, WTF :eek:) to use as a proper ongoing reference. It's too good to only have as an e-version IMO.

I have a large collection of e-books on weight training, nutrition etc. It's taken me a while to get around to reading them all, still have plenty to read.

There is a huge variance in the quality of info. It does get damn confusing getting conflicting advice. I only started reading this one recently and it impressed me with how thorough and sensible it is.

I have a large collection of e-books on weight training, nutrition etc. It's taken me a while to get around to reading them all, still have plenty to read.

There is a huge variance in the quality of info. It does get damn confusing getting conflicting advice. I only started reading this one recently and it impressed me with how thorough and sensible it is.

Very good

I've had this book for about 10 years.
It's so thick, maybe 500 pages?
How could you possibly read it as an E Book?
I get dizzy trying to read more than a page or 2 of E Books.

I've had this book for about 10 years.
It's so thick, maybe 500 pages?
How could you possibly read it as an E Book?
I get dizzy trying to read more than a page or 2 of E Books.

Kindle is very good, I have both this and good reader for the iPad, many books to read.

As with DKD I'm the same, if there is a stand-out book, I have to have the book in my hands.

Stuart buggered his back doing high rep dead's, he's a nazi for safety, over the top even for me!

But Stuart views exercise are as a means to adress improving strength not exhibiting it.
They'll kick you out of the forum if you mention steroids.

Awesome turned out i already had the book, I'll have to load it onto my kindle and read through it, will take a while being 500pages..

The best book I have read related to building would be ..

Muscle - by Samuel Fussel

Great read, I even bought 2 copies of the book.

I liked Michalik in the documentaries, very ammusing.

You wouldn't be able to train seriously with him around trying to do some forced reps.

me too thats why i bought the book. pm me your address and you can have it-ill pay postage

just got beyond brawn in the post. looks pretty good. one thing I found interesting was that it suggests you train once or twice a week only (for aesthetic and health reasons). it condemns split routines and training any muscle more than once every 4-5 days. he seems to focus on the 'hardgainer' so maybe this low level of 'abbreviated' training is directed at them?