• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Everything you ever wanted to know

I just got the book called flex 'huge', seems pretty good. It has a wide range of workouts from the beginner to the more advanced, its a complete system really. I haven't been to the gym yet as its being refurbished. But i cant wait till it opens again so I can start my journey.

Beyond Brawn is incredible Ghosty.. pm me your email and i will shoot it over

Dude, I understand where alot of that is coming from..

However , I personally think ALOT of the stuff Stuart talks about in Beyond Brawn makes so much sense. Namely tapering down at the end of a cycle to push heavier compounds, how to apply yourself mentally to you training 100%.. How to be completely present while training..the mind muscle connection if you will.

A few of my favourite quotes " Never bemoan the discipline that must accompany serious training. Never bemoan the discipline that must be applied to your die and recovery. To have the opportunity to apply all this discipline is a blessing. Appreciate it, and savor every moment of implementing that discipline.

Be sure to make the absolute most of the present!

Achievement comes in small steps, but LOTS of them. Lots of little bits add up to huge achievement. Weight training exemplifies this bit-by-bit process. Strive to get each rep right, each set right, each workout right, each days nutrition right, each nights sleep right, and then keep doing that , again and again and again and again and again..."

I personally enjoyed the book. The stuff I didn't agree with, I let go by the way side, the stuff I found useful, I will make use of. Alot of the stuff the guy posted in that link, was the stuff I didn't agree with in the book, but, if thats all you took from such a great book, YOU need to re-read it. Theres alot more to be had.