• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Its awesome watching the fire in the eyes of the new guys. Thats what i love about training people the passion as they beat PB's and personality changes

That's impressive progress from a low base, all since late last year. Well done Ducky and Sticky!

Ducky is the type of client that every trainer wants. He doesn't argue, he doesnt whinge, he doesn't make excuses. He just turns up, and does what he is told and it defiantly shows in his strength.
He has achieved these numbers even though he cycles/runs every morning, and then swims a few kms on his off days to train for his marathons.

Tonight Knucles off the forum came in for a lift. He did some MPing and then some keg presses, or was it ballet lol? He did very well regardless.
Lozzo also did some MP, smoked his sets with ease.
Matt squatted 132.5 for 5x5 very easily. He is only on week 4.
Mike benched 127.5 for 5's. His last rep was epic, took at least 5-7 seconds to punch out the last rep.
I got a squat PB with wraps of 170kg after 3 weeks of training again.

Great session by all :).

Tonight Knucles off the forum came in for a lift. He did some MPing and then some keg presses, or was it ballet lol? He did very well regardless.
Lozzo also did some MP, smoked his sets with ease.
Matt squatted 132.5 for 5x5 very easily. He is only on week 4.
Mike benched 127.5 for 5's. His last rep was epic, took at least 5-7 seconds to punch out the last rep.
I got a squat PB with wraps of 170kg after 3 weeks of training again.

Great session by all :).

Hahaha thanks Scott... I think I'd make a good ballerina :p

Only a few in tonight.
Matty benched 132.5 for 5x5
Loz pulled 190x5
Mike pulled 190 for 2 or 3 sets of 5 @ 78kg.
I benched and dipped.

I rung up about some stones. I'm looking at getting 50-75-100-130kg stones. They should sort the men out from the boys.

Here's mikes deads... Dont forget, this is only like 6 weeks post knee surgery lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DROAISRA-nA]YouTube - Mike 190kg x 5 at 78kg[/ame]

6 weeks exactly today sicne the knee op... great surgeon hes done a wonderful job on both my knees now... onwards and upwards from here..

And amac large and in charge.. thats how we roll at PTC brisbane.