• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Knuckles, great to hear champ. Do you want to be added to the list?
PTC is open from 5-930 so pop in and say g'day big fella.

Cool, I can't get there today, but I'll head down tomorrow. Put me on the maybe list for the time being, I just need to check I'm definitely free.

Freako can't lift as he is with PA. Sad times :(.

But this isn't a federation comp or anything, just a bunch of mates lifting in their backyard? Or has all that changed now that your backyard is in a big shed...

Wierd, just wierd. Bloody PA, for that reason alone I'll be lifting under CAPO.

Cheers,
Mike

Pretty sure anything that involves a barbell and any of the 3 lifts isn't allowed. If I was him I just would go and not post anything online about it lol.

Yeah, I've decided its not worth the risk after perusing PA rules. I'll have just lifted in a comp the week before anyway.

Haha good shit mate. I was going to work on you over the next few weeks, but you've just saved me the hassle haha.
You should have stuck around for the deads tonight.

Great news guys!
Two very generous people have come forward to support this novice comp.
Id like to thank Nick from Underground Elite and Gawain from Protein Powder | Protein Shakes | Protein Supplements | Best Protein | Whey Protein Isolate - Power Protein for putting up some prizes for everybody to chase.

Nick and Gawain have kindly offered the following products for the best male AND female lifters (by formula) of the day.

1 set of UnderGroundElite leather lifting straps
1 set of UnderGroundElite heavy knee wraps
1 UnderGroundElite Dip/Chin Belts
1 Metal T-shirt
1 3kg tub of Total Science WPI/WPC Sustained Release Whey protein powder.

Its great to see guys like Gawain and Nick doing their part in helping this sport grow, and supporting the little guys like me, who just want to do the same thing.

There will also be an award for the person I believe truly busted-a-nut. If not literally, then at least given it a damn good shot. Im not sure what it will be yet, but I will come up with something.

Once again, thanks guys!
GET TRAINING!

The comp name sounds like a gay party but good on ya for organising this! Everyone who can lift should go lift. It'll boost your training like nothing else!

Thanks guys :)

Just had a new lifter contact me....
A.K is looking at around 310/230/320 lol.

There is going to be a WIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE range of lifters on the day.
Should be a great day.