• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Open minded TRT doctor in the Gold Coast/Brisbane area?

I'm 51 years of age ROC and lift as heavy as I can for the chosen reps with no injury issues.
You mentioned previously that you have a weight problem, maybe you need to look at your diet habits or perhaps the way you workout just may not be as good as you think it is.
50 is certainly not as old as you seem to imagine.

Exactly. We have some people on here at around 40 carrying on like the have one foot in the grave. 50 isn't really even old anymore.

thanks Romie and darkoz, some great advice, i will check out PTC on gold coast and introduce a good warm up before lifting weights see if that prevents injury, at present i spend 5 min doing some stretches but will up the warmup now. I have no probelm getting weight down but i cant lose gut chest hips weight no matter what i do

thanks Romie and darkoz, some great advice, i will check out PTC on gold coast and introduce a good warm up before lifting weights see if that prevents injury, at present i spend 5 min doing some stretches but will up the warmup now. I have no probelm getting weight down but i cant lose gut chest hips weight no matter what i do

Regarding stretching, I'd be stretching during or after the workout but not before
I've never spent a lot of time warming up apart from doing something like 100 broom twists, I use the exercise itself as a warmup

It certainly does get harder to stay lean as you get older and as you get to our age you don't need to eat as much as you'd think, you need to be more aware of what and how you eat .

Last edited: