• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Adelaide is taking its first step towards a major strength gym!

Gallery at Evolution Fitness Clubs

Maybe / maybe not on buying used gear.

QUOTE:
We wish to advise members of Evolution Fitness Clubs Richmond and West Lakes that as at 31 March 2011 the company has been placed in liquidation.

As such, the business located at both Richmond and West Lakes will be closed.​
Accordingly, any unused membership fees are not able be refunded nor is membership able to be transferred to another centre.​
The amount of unused membership fees will rank as an unsecured creditor claim in the liquidation.​
Whether or not there will be a return to unsecured creditors of either company will depend upon the outcome of the sale of assets of both companies and any other recoveries the Liquidators may successfully pursue.​
However, at this stage we consider it unlikely that there will be any return to unsecured creditors.​
For any queries, please contact Ms Fiona Panagis on (08) 8223 8116 or Mr Callum Rosenzweig on (08) 8223 8127."

Ouch if you paid for a years membership!

Ouch if you paid for a years membership!

They had massive specials in the month before they went under, and signed up at least 4 people the night before they closed.

I was talking to a guy tonight who renewed early, so has about 14 months membership.

Very dirty.

They had massive specials in the month before they went under, and signed up at least 4 people the night before they closed.

I was talking to a guy tonight who renewed early, so has about 14 months membership.

Very dirty.

That does sound very dirty indeed. From my memory of corporate law, I'd say there will be criminal convictions involved here as there are laws prohibiting trading if a company's directors are aware they're insolvent.

Interesting about the adelaid WL being closed. (Hopefully) it's not the club where a couple of my friends belong to. I met a whole load of great lifters at last years nationals comp....

It -looks- like it was an independent gym, the final membership drive could be seen as one last push to try & save the place. However, I still feel sorry for the people who lost their money.

yeh powerbuilder donot know why adelaide WL went under maybe something to do with govt funding at the parks only guessing .

looks like the bees knees all the best guys cheers

Come for a session mate 0433 679 772

Interesting about the adelaid WL being closed. (Hopefully) it's not the club where a couple of my friends belong to. I met a whole load of great lifters at last years nationals comp....

Nope, that's for the lovely clowns at SASI that you met.

yeh powerbuilder donot know why adelaide WL went under maybe something to do with govt funding at the parks only guessing .

There was a few factors but the club is safe & all the members are still training. It has opened some doors for new idea's

Yup, most of the old club is training at my house during the mornings.

gday guys. ill be moving back to adelaide from renmark at the end of the year hopefully. we will be looking to buy in semaphore / largs area ect so the seaton venue may be a winner. would love to train with you guys.

Thanks and about time lol