• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Just moved to Sydney, where do the big guys train???

I am opening a Plus Fitness 24/7 franchise at 2/82 Parramatta Rd, Lidcombe. It is a commercial gym with machines and cardio equipment but I will also be catering to the strength training and crossfit crowd with olympic platforms, bumper plates, bands, chains, dumbells up to 70kg, kettlebells, plyo boxes, squat stands, chinup stations and lots of power racks. Cost is only $16 per week, no contracts ever BUT the only bad thing is we wont be opening till July/August, I will keep people updated though and I will have a special rate for ausBB members of $13 per week when we are closer to opening.
$13/ week is awesome value. Good Stuff. Wish i live a but closer.

Id'e look into PTC Sydney to be honest...

It'll be about $17 a week I think, and the vision of what ceffo has for the place I think would be one of the best gyms in Sydney.

I train at Broadway gym.

Suits the body builders. Dumbells go up to 190 lbs or something ridiculous like that.

Heaps of machines, a couple chains etc.

Only down side is that there is only 1 rack. But most of the blokes are so big they are doing isolations or leg press or the guys are too new to know better and do the same stuff. So the rack is usually free.

Another 5 mins up the Pacific Highway from Pymble is Millennium Health Club at Waitara. Dumbells on the rack up to 50kg then 60 & 65's on the ground under the rack, approx $39 per fortnight.

Cheers Mike

Finance First over in Dee Why is ok - Corner Harbord and Pittwater rd
Dumbells up to 65kg
2 racks and a platform
Alot of heroes standing around machines talking after about 6pm ish..