• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

my contest prep coach

TrentZor

anyway.. i went looking for a coach for the ANB comp in september..
Rang up The Train station gym here in sydney see if i could get some more insight into how it all works..

They said a trainer will call me back soon and his good at this kind of thing..

So i got a call from this guy today

lukewood.jpg

Said he will meet me next week for a 1-1 session on the whole subject.

What do u think

hes sent me some pics of guys his trained all have taken out 1st place in their contests.. If u got the $$ why not

He's a very nice bloke. Knows his shiz. He'll probably put you on a super low carb for most of your prep. He did that with a mate of mine.

daniel -I dunno yet about the $$ most PT's nowadays charge $80-100 an hour but most don't even have his knowledge on this kind of thing (contests). He must know something to be IFBB Pro/Mr Australia several times :D

please also note that photo was taken at Milos Sarvev's gym http://koloseumgym, he's trained with some pretty big heavy weights.........

Until he nearly OD'd on T3 in one of Milos comp preps!

Luke Wood was a great bodybuilder and was a real freak! - heard hes had ALOT of health issues tho over the last couple of yrs i.e kidney or liver failue or close to it....can you expand on this anymore Ceffo? Really crap to see someone who has put everything into something and then all this happens!

Great coach though mate - will be pumped to see what results u get!

i haven't really raised anything on this subject with him as still new in terms of client/trainer .. but i know he got "prescribed" too much T3 while overseas and ended up in hospital.

Ill take a pic with him next week when i see him next :D. He makes me look like a little child. :eek:

Interesting to see how much t3 these guys are actually on.

It by mistake was taking like double, triple what you were suppose to - the pics of him from like 2 or so weeks out till show day was insane difference - didnt even look like the same bodybuilder...

I'll try and find the pics but not sure what comp/yr it was lol

based on memory I think he was taking (obviously by accident) double the dosage since when he was overseas they make it different there...and it was too late once he and his trainer worked it out.

He was shoveling in a lot of food to at least keep up with his metabolism..it was obviously fast & furious