• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Thank You AUSBB Members

Shrek you like patting your own back yet you don't take criticism well.
You edited my post in Kyle's section because I simply told him to keep a log on Markos forum, I didn't post a link to the forum or call you any names. Any reason why you edited my post? I don't consider my post as spamming or offensive.

Any member that is against you, you have banned. Come on mate get real here.

If you don't want to associate this forum with PTC then maybe you need to bring down the PTC beginers program and tell Minh to write one, since he is now back and can finnaly voice his opinion. Or maybe wel just post more functional training clips in there.

You can edit this post if you like as well. Doesn't bother me.

You're very welcome here J3T but I don't need links to Markos's forum here.

Thanks Champ.

why not? i would have thought you'd want people using this forum because they wanted to, not because you are actively keeping information about other forums from them. doesnt show much faith in your members really, does it?

Ok,
I'll go and plaster this forum all over Pro Raw.

What do you think will happen?

you think the admin of one forum plastering their forum all over someone else's forum is comparable to actually banning ANY mention of another forum to the point of setting it as a swear word in the forum software? you are doing whatever you can to inhibit the success of his forum purely out of personal malice. i think that says something about you.

To everybody concerned its a forum get over it FFS. . Put all this energy into something like I don't know LIFTING perhaps?

Do I have sto spell it out Dr00.

Do not post links to other forums.

Do you have a link to this diary from the other forum.

I bet not.

obviously im clear on what you are doing. im questioning why you are doing it. how many other forum web addresses do you have blocked through the forum software?

if i put a link in the "other forum" will you let me link to the "other forum" in my journal on here?

I bet not.

dr00 is never coming back to ausbb now :(
at least stay on for the updates in the Perth social group?
cheers

Most forums ban the mention of other forums with the same genre.

I doubt McDonalds would allow you to eat KFC in their store. Gee whiz, I can't understand why not?

Most forums ban the mention of other forums with the same genre.

I doubt McDonalds would allow you to eat KFC in their store. Gee whiz, I can't understand why not?

Other forums I am on are very strict with this..

To even mention a supplement company that is not a sponsor is insta ban no matter who you are.

Same goes with promoting otherwebsites/forums of the same topic... Alot of vets have come and gone no matter who they were.

But i suppose it depends on the rules of each board..

I dont think its ethically right to go around parading other companies when people pay to sponsor this website and keep it running.

the running of Ausbb has been very relaxed compared to that of other forums that come down like an iron fist

Personally i don't want to run Ausbb like that, but professionally it needs to be done , when ausbb was starting up I didn't go around spamming other forums with the link to ausbb. So i wont be letting other forums do it either , sure there are times when linking to other forums is needed but the way that the proraw link was blocked was due to the advertising nature of the forum and not linkage to information

Admin/Shrek, just out of interest is AusBB making you guys any money or is it just a social thing to run the site etc?