• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Thank You AUSBB Members

i think you handled a very sticky situation well, good on ya!
i'll try to be on the forums a bit more, keep in touch all.

Didn't miss much Ricko. Kindred posted something about....get this....weight training. Well, the whole place erupted (although I was secretly jealous) and everyone was telling Kindred to cut that shit out. Kindred's response had something to do with a huge vat of mango pudding, some Tunisian strippers and a school of circus-trained meerkats. Then Shrek ride in on his donkey and restored order.

HAHAHA that was good!

Well after dinner and a cup of coffee later, I'm all read up and I have gathered that...............................

That cup of coffee was nice and I need another.....

Kyle received a better offer elsewhere. He'll be writing erotic articles for Hustler magazine. Every story will involve a deep knee bend, picking something up and putting something overhead.

i think you handled a very sticky situation well, good on ya!
i'll try to be on the forums a bit more, keep in touch all.
Thanks and keep posting

Kyle received a better offer elsewhere. He'll be writing erotic articles for Hustler magazine. Every story will involve a deep knee bend, picking something up and putting something overhead.
LMAO :D

I'll be glad to not have to hear that bs in every topic.

I'll be glad to not have to hear that bs in every topic.

Look, he was or is trying to make a caree out of something that should never be an industry, I've never really understood the concept and don't like it.

I dont know what he was like as a chef, but he's a serious little fellow.

I hope he does well.

I dont think he liked me very much lol. Then again he's posted more usefull info than I ever have. So he was helping in alot of ways.

Kyle cracked the sads about the inconsistent moderation around here, had a sook, threatened to leave, no one stopped him, he's gone.

Weird fact, all above things considered, he still spams the BB.com forums, dunno how he can justify posting there with there 90%+ strong troll population??? Yet this place is apparently in shambles??? Meh, another casualty, moving on.

:( I like Kyle...even when he's being grumpy serious...bit like someone else round here :cool:

cb64f125-3832-8a8a.jpg