• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Dimethyamylamine in Drug tests

IWillCutu

Hey guys, first time poster, bit of a lurker.

I have asked this question on another Aussie bb forum but go no replies.

I know dma tests positive in sport drug tests, but what about work related tests, for example, police, army and general drug tests? Would I be best to stay away from it if I am regularly tested?

I'm not sure IWCU, but surely a stim like DI-Meth would not prevent you from joining the armed forces or police.

Some one might know more.

Thefact you can go to vitamin king and by it sort of suggests they arm pedaling illegal drugs.

Can we think about this logically for 2 seconds.

You buy this from the health food shop.

yes I understand that. But if it is banned in sports, it is possible to be banned in other things. You can't even have to much caffeine in certain high risk jobs, its a legit question.

It's not. I've done testing for the police and they only test for illicit drugs, cocaine, heroine, marijuana and the like.

Police, army, mine sites etc all use workplace medical doctors to do there testing and it's just a urine test.

Under WADA, DMAA is only banned in competition. You can sstill use during training etc, but obviously risk a positive finding if there are traces left on comp day.

Occupational drug testing is not WADA. They look for illicit stimulants like speed, BZP etc.

FWIW, it may not be long until DMAA is banned because of its use in party pills. You can no longer legally buy it in powder form in NZ for that reason (but apparently capsules is fine, go figure).