• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Your Goals

My Goal - to be so super hot that i turn heads where ever i go and squat 80kg.
Thats all.

Hooley dooley ejie baby, I'm getting all titillated at the thought of this!!

My goal is to start a NSFW pic thread/shrine about ejie baby ....hummana hummana.......

Hooley dooley ejie baby, I'm getting all titillated at the thought of this!!

My goal is to start a NSFW pic thread/shrine about ejie baby ....hummana hummana.......

haha, go ahead, start your thread DKD...it may not be quite as fap worthy as the one you lot already have going tho :D

Last edited:
My Goals are more to suit work. Im back from a looong shoulder injury. SO it's back to basics. Need to lose abit of fat.

I'm happy if I can get to and maintian 150-160KG Oly Squat, 120KG Bench, Get my Deadlift up to around 160-170. I have to maintain cardio plus a heap of operational resistances and stamina will be tested. So lots of cross fit, like Barbell runs and such. It will be a challenge over the next 24 Months!

Last edited:
Where I'm at:

Squat: 5x97.5kg
Bench: 5x67.5kg
Deadlift: 5x112.5kg
Press: 5x40kg
Bodyweight: 69kg (ish)

Where I want to be:

Squat: 1x140kg
Bench: 1x100kg
Deadlift: 1x180kg
Press: 1x60kg
Bodyweight: About the same, but more muscle, less fat. I think I'll work my way up to about 75kg, look at how close I am to my strength goals, and then consider whether or not I should start cutting.

My goal at the start of this year was to do a comp and total 460 without getting injured. Training went well and was projecting to easily beat 460. Did the comp, feel great, but feel short of the total after I only got 4 out of 9 lifts in. Much of my failed lifting was mental.

My immediate goal is to redeem myself for that and work up to a 500 raw total (165/125/210) at 93kg before the end of the year.

The goal for the next 12 months is a C grade total raw (515kg) and a B grade total equipped (600kg), to qualify for nationals next year.

What is the total for raw 74kg req for nationals?
And to sign with PA and for the comp should I just call Rob? Or best I go see him?

I don't think the gradings have been figured out for next year's raw nationals but I suspect it will be C grade, which for 74kg is 450kg. Qualifying total for equipped is B grade.

Noah Hannibal handles PA membership. Details are here: Powerlifting Australia - Membership

If you want to compete in June, just put in your entry form when it becomes available on the PA website and deal with PA membership then.