• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Your Goals

I want to stay around 90kg and get stronger. if I can do that then I assume I will be losing body fat % as well.

Where I am

BW - 88.6kg

Strength (tested) - see sig
Strength (estimated):
SQ - 185-190kg
BP - 95-100kg
DL - 210-215kg

Where I want to go

Stay injury free
Hit 10% BF

End of the year, i'll be happy with:
SQ - 200kg+
BP - 110kg+
DL - 240kg+

Where I'm at: Competed in my first official comp totaling 595 with 210/145/240@89.6kg (~20%BF)

Where I want to be: Lean 92kg totalling +700 including a 300kg deadlift. Gimme a few years...

Where im at: Comp lifts of 142.5kg bench/260 Dead (Bench only and Dead only).
Gym lifts of: 180 Squat/150 Bench/280 Dead

Where I want to be: Full power meet in June, I want to total around 650 in knee wraps or without depending at a BW of 91-94kg

Where I am at now:

Still trying to drop weight - around 103kgs atm - had some time off from dieting now back into it to reach my goal of 95kgs - last year got upto 123kgs trying to get stronger and at the end of the day totallllllly not worth it.

Where I want to be:

This time next year I want to be playing rugby again - this was my goal this year but due to some pretty fucked up injuries I couldnt play - big year for me this year in all aspects of life.

Gym lifts dont bother me now - Iam not competing in powerlifting or anything like that so couldnt give a shit if Iam squating 300kgs or 100kgs.

Currently 88kg and my aim is to maintain around 86kg.

My aim will be a little different to most here seeing as I'm nearly fifty, but I still want to be working as hard and as safe as possible three times a week which I'm am managing at the minute.

I love lifting.

Where I'm at

182.5/90(x2)/210 (Haven't pulled a 1RM since December).

Competing in the Battle of the Gyms in June and would like to go 205/100/225 @99kg (Lifts at last years battle were 175/80/195)

Last edited:
500kg+ total at -75kg class at next years capo state titles to make me qualify for nationals.