• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

If it was offered to you....

When I don't gain weight it is because I am not eating as much food as I should, other than during illness such as flu etc, there has never been a time where i have stagnated or gone backwards where the reality was not that I didnt eat enough.
When I whinge about hating eating and try to eat more, my trainer quotes yoda i think it is..
'there is no such thing as try...there is only do or not do'.

Ask yourself if you really did. Did you?
Thank fk these meds have also enabled a truce between me and food, we are not in love yet, but we no longer have a passionate hatred toward each other, we are being civil, lol.

april fools?

did I win?

Big_Bang_Bazinga_Sheldon_Red_Shirt.jpg

nah, i was not using this as a cover.. it was a really realistic April Fool's joke. The maori part was a bit of a laugh, but the rest was very cleverly written ..

I rang my boss and told him I accidentally destroyed an entIre shipment of fancy ceramic tiles, he raged, I LOL'd and came clean, he raged further.

All in all, not bad.

I was about to write a good beginners cycle for BFA then thought the better off it. LMAO.

I'd like to request the admin does not close this thread.

I'm not trying to have a cry on this thread. It is a psychological issue i can't talk to anyone else about. They wont understand.

Over the last 18 months or so, I've been eating more than i ever could (close to 4000 cals) and focusing on lifting big. Doing PTC's beginner program... strength has gone up, but in size, i've only gained 3kg. Last couple of months I just plateau'd on strength and size. I feel horrible if I eat more calories; just find it hard to work as i get lot of stomach pain.

Meanwhile the maori dude in my gym seems to be doing a similar program and based on what he's told me, doesn't eat as much as me.. he's my height (5'9), slightly thicker bone structure, yet he's gained close to 10kg in the last year. I'd say it looks mostly lean (the gains).

That is just one scenario that has really made me upset. I know someone who can get me steroids. I'm really considering walking that path. The only two things stopping me is, 1. needles are not my friend 2. wanting to get big is a personal thing (i'm not doing it for anyone else).

What would you do if you were in my position (had crappy little guy genetics and average test levels) and were offered the drugs?

Nothing wrong with gear, let me tell you, you have reached your own genetic wall and obviously train hard enough then just do it. I started pinning a cycle 8 weeks ago. It is a personal decision and not one to be taken lightly. Only you can make that decision. Needle's are not that hard, the first one maybe, but follow the protocol (PM ME IF YOU WANT). Remember to do proper PCT and we are talking Nolva and Clomid. I would buy Anabolics 2010 and read up all you need to and self educate before jumping in.

AZZA

I am friends with a girl who works for a local high school as a member of the teaching staff.

On a certain day she got a call at about 7am from a co-worker about the school being on fire and if she wanted to help get stuff out of the admin block which was curre toy safe.

When she got to the school at around 7:30 on the Saturday morning the school was all locked up. Not a single peep. She called her co-worker back who broke the 'April fools' news.

She was not happy lol