• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fatigue / Tiredness

Vman

Does anyone here suffer from chronic tiredness, low energy levels, low motivation and sometimes vision is a bit blurry?

Is it best to see a doctor?

shocker at the moment, but still eating mianly this each day:

Cereal at morning
lunch is either a rice dish or a salad roll with either chicken or ham plus 3 dim sims or chicken skewers
after work usually a tin of tuna or some eggs or if hungry 2 minute noodles
dinner some sort of meat and veg
after that maybe a snack of either left overs or what ever i can get hands on.

i know its not a great diet but still its not unhealthy to a bad point in my opinion, could be completely wrong.
P.s. cereal is either nutrigrain or sultana bran.

Your eating a load of shit and not a whole lot of food..

You ate no vegies or fruit..

Missing alot of minerals and vitmains...

Add multi add some magnesium reasses in 2 weeks.
Eat more WHOLE foods and less processed crap.

Should be eating stuff like stir-fried beef and vegies, fruit and nuts for dessert and snacks, oats and eggs for breakfast. It's not rocket surgery. Eat like a grownup, eat real food.

If you can read you can cook. Next time at the supermarket get one of those little recipe books, buy all the ingredients you need for a random 12 of the meals, make and eat those.

Does anyone here suffer from chronic tiredness, low energy levels, low motivation and sometimes vision is a bit blurry?

Is it best to see a doctor?

While this may relate to your diet.
It may also relate to a sleeping disorder, among many other things :)

Do you snore?
Wake up tired?
Morning or afternoon headaches?
Do you ever wake up during the night out of breath?

There's plenty of potential causes of tiredness...
Low motivation levels can relate back to a sleep problem.
Low energy could be more related to a diet issue, but can relate to a sleep problem.

However due to lack of information it could be anything :)

Sorry guys haven't been on much been flat out, sorted out my diet, its more under control, energy levels have picked up a little bit but still tired at times.

Yes i do wake up tired and no i don't suffer from migraines.

I think you like to treat your self with oily/savoury foods... Also ever had a gluten tolerance test?