• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

what should glutamine smell like?

rambo

Reason i ask is because i recently bought 2kg of it from "real nutrition" on ebay and it smells a little like cheese. No other glutamine i've had has ever smelt like this..and it's expire date is not for another 2 years..

I wouldn't say it has no odour at all, I have bought from 2 different places, has a chemical smell to it, def not odourless, MOST DEF not cheesey lol

ive had 2 different brands of glutamine before and both have had no odour.. i have nfi why this smells cheesy.

I bought maltodextrin from them and wpi, i am yet to taste either. the unflavoured wpi doesnt really have an odour, i tasted the powder alone and it didnt really have a taste. the maltodextrin smelt different to bulknutrients' but tasted similar/sweetish...

hope i didnt get fucked over. these people do have over 2300 positive feedback on ebay over the past 12 months so i kinda do doubt they aren't legit.

anyways making an order with bulknutrients now, do these guys offer discounts to loyal customers ? i've spent well over $1000 with them in the past few months..