• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bro Science

Organic food, dangers of pasteurized milk = bro/hippy science.

Does your non organic, pesticide sprayed, hormone injected, corn fed produce not pay your bills for you to at least advertise on ausbb as an official sponsor not just through your quackery posts?

This "organic marketing gimmick" as you would say must really be effecting business ay Baz?

Does your non organic, pesticide sprayed, hormone injected, corn fed produce not pay your bills for you to at least advertise on ausbb as an official sponsor not just through your quackery posts?

This "organic marketing gimmick" as you would say must really be effecting business ay Baz?

With every post you show how little you know and how much bro science you post.

Our produce is not pesticide sprayed, hormone injected, or corn fed. By the way organic farms can still feed corn and spray pesticides.

Organic is around 1% of the market. Not having any effect on me.

If for some retarded reason the whole world wanted organic food despite it being less efficient, worse for the animals and environment i would just start farming organically.

I also don't believe in the fluff organizations like Green peace put out about climate change...which use to be 'global warming'....which could only mean one thing...the planet was only warming up.

The earth is around 4,000,000,000 years old. A lots happened in that time. Homo type creatures have been around for 250,000 years, which is nothing compared to how long crocodiles and coal have been swimming around for.

The industrial revolution happened about 200 years ago. Not very long really.

Wow this thread went off course.

Anyway my favorite: If you eat carbs after 6pm you will get fat.

3 sets of 10 reps
When you can get 3 sets of 12 then up the weight and go to
3 sets of 8.
Up the reps until you can get 3 x 12 and up the weight.

Humans, known taxonomically as Homo sapiens (Latin for "wise man" or "knowing man"), are the only living species in the Homo genus of bipedal primates in Hominidae, the great ape family.

Anatomically modern-appearing humans originated in Africa about 200,000 years ago, reaching full behavioral modernity around 50,000 years ago.

The scientific study of human evolution encompasses the development of the genus Homo, but usually involves studying other hominids and hominines as well, such as Australopithecus. "Modern humans" are defined as the Homo sapiens species, of which the only extant subspecies is known as Homo sapiens sapiens.

Homo sapiens idaltu (roughly translated as "elder wise human"), the other known subspecies, is now extinct. Homo neanderthalensis, which became extinct 30,000 years ago, has sometimes been classified as a subspecies, "Homo sapiens neanderthalensis"; genetic studies now suggest that the functional DNA of modern humans and Neanderthals diverged 500,000 years ago.

Similarly, the few specimens of Homo rhodesiensis have also occasionally been classified as a subspecies, but this is not widely accepted. Anatomically modern humans first appear in the fossil record in Africa about 195,000 years ago, and studies of molecular biology give evidence that the approximate time of divergence from the common ancestor of all modern human populations was 200,000 years ago.

The broad study of African genetic diversity headed by Dr. Sarah Tishkoff found the San people to express the greatest genetic diversity among the 113 distinct populations sampled, making them one of 14 "ancestral population clusters". The research also located the origin of modern human migration in south-western Africa, near the coastal border of Namibia and Angola.

Human - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
facepalm.png

With every post you show how little you know and how much bro science you post.

Our produce is not pesticide sprayed, hormone injected, or corn fed. By the way organic farms can still feed corn and spray pesticides.

Organic is around 1% of the market. Not having any effect on me.

If for some retarded reason the whole world wanted organic food despite it being less efficient, worse for the animals and environment i would just start farming organically.

As much as i hate to agree, he is right. Pesticides can still be sprayed, they just cannot be synthetically produced. There are plenty of organic pesticides and chemicals out there, which are just as bad, if not worse for you than non organic.

Organic also cannot contain anything which is genetically modified. Which is just retarded (but that's a whole 'nother argument).

They are also trying to make any foods that are produced using nanotechnology "non organic".

Organic food started because of spititual beleifs, absolutely nothing to do with health, but it has been adapted to suck in the suckers of today.

As much as i hate to agree, he is right. Pesticides can still be sprayed, they just cannot be synthetically produced. There are plenty of organic pesticides and chemicals out there, which are just as bad, if not worse for you than non organic.

Organic also cannot contain anything which is genetically modified. Which is just retarded (but that's a whole 'nother argument).

They are also trying to make any foods that are produced using nanotechnology "non organic".

Organic food started because of spititual beleifs, absolutely nothing to do with health, but it has been adapted to suck in the suckers of today.

You make assumptions that just because people can use more poisonous "non synthetic" chemicals that they actually do?

I know alot of people that use no such products on their farms.
What is Permaculture? Permaculture Research Institute

Ill dig things up later when im not busy. I dont understand why it takes rocket science to realise eating poison is not the best thing in the world for you?