• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Thought this was a hell of an effort

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA8s17YIbSY&feature=related]Deadlitt 380kg-4 reps Raw,no belt - YouTube[/ame]

lol I've seen this one before, love the whistling at the end, no big deal! :p

He's a monster! ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:D

World's Strongest man - 30 years of pain

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNTKcqr9o7U]World's Strongest man - 30 years of pain - YouTube[/ame]

p/lifting

Love this chick! Jean Forgatsch/Fry
[YOUTUBE]GG7K30xunhQ[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]tA9D7UIkNIo[/YOUTUBE]
so 330=150kg @60b/weight .i train 2 girls in qld coralie pulles 160 at 51b/weight .teresa pulls 135 @45k b/weight so our local girls can compeate with the best

so 330=150kg @60b/weight .i train 2 girls in qld coralie pulles 160 at 51b/weight .teresa pulls 135 @45k b/weight so our local girls can compeate with the best

Absolutely can kick it with the best! Always good to see the Aussies in the record books!
Strong girls you have there Frank :)

With all due respect to Jean Forgatsch, I don't think she's near the best. The IPA's womens' division isn't exactly busting with competition. At their last worlds, only 3 women competed across all divisions.

FWIW the IPF equipped junior 56kg female world records are 210kg (462lb) squat and 200kg (440lb) deadlift. Equivalent records in the WPC are 192.5sq and 168dl. She's a long long way off.

Plus the Australian girls Frank listed are no doubt lifting raw and not equipped (let alone multiply), in which case I would actually rate the Australian girls better.

With all due respect to Jean Forgatsch, I don't think she's near the best. The IPA's womens' division isn't exactly busting with competition. At their last worlds, only 3 women competed across all divisions.

FWIW the IPF equipped junior 56kg female world records are 210kg (462lb) squat and 200kg (440lb) deadlift. Equivalent records in the WPC are 192.5sq and 168dl. She's a long long way off.

Plus the Australian girls Frank listed are no doubt lifting raw and not equipped (let alone multiply), in which case I would actually rate the Australian girls better.
the' girls' wont read this so i can say it, coralie is a gran at 50 y/old teresa is a multy mum at 52y/old .next comp for coralie is g p c nats on the sunshine coast 21/22 june .teresa has retired after discovering she had a hole in her hart since birth and only half her hart has ever worked still broke w/records 15 times ,aus records 45 times ,was national o/all champ 5 times jus had her hart pluged and back pushing weights, now that takes some ticker l o l her best lifts at 45 b/weight 100 k squat 81 bench 135 d/lift

Last edited:
Jean's best lifts are squat 187.5kgs, b 112.5kgs, dl 170kgs at 56kgs bw equipped after 4years of training. No one said she's the greatest female powerlifter..... There's alot of strong females in the game.

I'd say Jean is probably more well known due to her association with Louie Simmons/ Westside than her lifting capabilities.

She is certainly no Laura Phelps
[youtube]i4t7biyWC8g[/youtube]

I'll also add that the Yanks are much more in tune with multiply lifting than we are over here.
You've got girls who struggle to bench 1 plate raw doing 3 equipped etc

I agree Hambugger. Jean Fry's association with West Side Barbell as well as her looks, promote her better than her lifting.
Laura on the other hand......Machine!

What a unit!
8ba87fee-425a-862f.jpg

Not powerlifting but a good watch
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oopAtA_Q8R4&feature=related]Jon Pall Sigmarsson vs. Bill Kazmaier 1988 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvkZuG-CFjI&feature=relmfu]RAW Squat 300kg x 6 reps / 660 pounds - YouTube[/ame]

Russian Weightlifting Documentary

Check out this Russian weightlifting documentary.
Even if you don’t speak Russian it still worth watching. It features some cool lifting footage from competitions and the training hall.
Among the lifters shown are Khadzhimurat Akkayev, Dmitry Lapikov and more.
They also

• visit the Eleiko headquarters where they show how bumper plates and bars are produced and tested.
  • compare the jumping power of weightlifter and parkour people
  • testing how mush the bar touches the thighs during a clean and jerk
  • look into weightlifting shoe production
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0S575cyYmA]?????????? ??????. ??????? ????????.avi - YouTube[/ame]

Power Unlimited Powerlifting Documentary

Watch the whole “Power Unlimited” Powerlifting documentary online.

This film chronicals the history of an amazing sport through archival footage and interviews from pioneers such as Ed Coan, Lee Moran, Kirk Karwoski, Bev Francis and many other legendary contributors. In addition to showing the past, Power Unlimited introduces the world to the future of the sport through the eyes of novices, international lifters, coaches, and from the unique perspectives of rising stars like Priscilla Ribic, Scot Mendelson, Scott Cartwright, and many more.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdjLRt79zB8]Power Unlimited - YouTube[/ame]